First weigh in :)

First week on Slimming World and lost 4lbs :) v happy girlie right now. Just have to keep it up and think of this feeling. Hope everyone else had good weigh ins xxx

Well done! Keep going x

great start how are you finding it im getting my 4th weigh in tomorrow im nervous had a bad week cant stop craving sugar!

great start how are you finding it im getting my 4th weigh in tomorrow im nervous had a bad week cant stop craving sugar!

Bananas help with sugar/ sweet cravings

I've been doing it a year and only just getting back on track after spending most of this year playing at losing weight!

I've been having proper evening meals this week so not been picking or feeling hungry after tea.

I have had various stuff in the past, fruit, pickled veg, mug shots, when I'm being good. To all sorts of rubbish when I'm so far off the reservation I can't see the Injuns' or buffalo!

Finding it ok, never really hungry to be honest. Sweet cravings have been sorted out with ryvita with jam or nutella or curly wurly's at 6 syns each xx

mmm curly wurlys!! Ive had a lovely tea all healthy and above board its just this time of night i crave stuff keeping my mind busy tonight by logging in here and wishing tomorrow night will come soon

Good luck for tomorrow :) let us know how you get on. I'm back on it tomorrow after a post weigh in treat of pasta with chicken and pesto and some angel delight! Going to try exercising this week too as I think that will add to the loss next week I hope!x

Back