First weigh in

Week 1 down and lost 6lbs. But gutted to be honest. Reading everyone's weight loss on here and I was hoping for more :(

I haven't been to the toilet for a few days so I blaming that!

See how week 2 goes

Six pounds is a lot for someone who started out at just 154 lbs! If you worked out your loss as a percentage of your overweight pounds (pounds you are over a BMI of 25 or another comparison BMI if yours is less than that) and compared that to other peoples losses it would be a better comparison.

I started the week at 195 lbs - so 41 lbs above my BMI 25 weight. A six pound loss for me would be 14.6% of that. Someone of the same height that started out at 250 lbs would need to lose 14 lbs to hit the same percentage. Just using my info as I don't know your height!

You did fab getting through the first week! All the best for week 2!

Last edited:
Don't be disheartened

I have never lost more than 4 pounds a week - despite staying 100% TS

Everyone has a different metabolism

I have significantly more weight to lose than you and still don't lose at anything like the rate some others do

A loss is a loss in my book - so let's stick at this thing together :D

You shouldnt be gutted with 6lbs thats a great loss for someone of your weight.
My target weight is higher than what your current weight is :doh: so if I were you I'd be over the moon with 6lbs.
The hardest week is out of the way and just picture yourself 3 more weeks down the line when the first month is over and I bet you have fab losses between now and then.
Good luck :D

Thanks guys!!

The percentage things do make sense. I'm 5.5 height, so will work out my percentage now!! I don't have loads to lose but I want too so I can tone up and generally be a lot healthier than I current am!! Can't even walk up the stairs without feeling breathless!!

Been 100% this week ad will continue until I hit my target! Yes I want food but not as much as I Wana be skinny and fit!! X

I agree that a loss is a loss, I too am going to be a slow loser and hope that one week I will get a great big whoosh surprise. I figure that an average of 3lbs a week is about a stone a calendar month, of which we cant complain.
It is well worth it though to get on the scales and know that you have been very good all week.

Well done on getting through the first week, 6lbs is a great loss:)

dont be downhearted,as some others have said 6lb is great considering your start weight :D..well done... keep it up, you wont be long!
Pam

Back