First weigh in!

Angellove

Well I've lost 5lbs since Saturday which I'm happy with because I've not really added my exercise yet just while I do week one but...

The chemists only had in strawberry and vanilla shakes and whilst I love every flavour I do like having a choice and a soup before bed!! I'm a bit miffed about it plus I was weighed by the assistant who didn't really know how to work the scales and I ended up doing it on my own!!

Hoping to do so exercise this week borrowed an exercise bike when I'm stuck in with the kids at night and a mountain bike for when I'm alone and I'm walking everywhere so maybe next weigh in I can match today's loss pound for pound!!

I have to keep reminding myself of the bigger picture - yes I'm getting slim but I'm also doing this to get fitter and my kids are benefitting from a happier and more energetic mum who cooks them lovely healthy food!!

Other than one day if tiredness I've felt great all week really tempted by food, never hungry and no headaches or toilet troubles!!! I should feel proud and I do but I'm still determined to match it or even beat it next week!!!

Meant to put never really tempted by food durh!!

Lol oh well

Well done great loss in five days you are doing great X

Well done x

Well done! Similar to my first weigh in, I lost 5.5lb. Similar reasons for doing this too! I can't wait till my little boy has a mum he's proud of :eek:)
Do you mind if I ask what you're start weight was?D

Great work! Well done! Especially on the exercise too!

Thanks everyone!!!! I'm really starting to enjoy the exercise - makes me feel I have earned the shakes! It's also nicer having energy to be more organised! I started at 16 st 11lbs Nikki-G. I think by the end of this week I should be def in the fifteens not bad for two weeks!!! I think that is one of my biggest incentives - aiming for the next stone!!!

Back