first weigh in!

chicco86

After my first full week on slim fast I have lost a total of 4lbs!!! I'm very happy. I wasn't sure I could do it but I'm motivated to keep doing what I'm doing now. I feel better for sharing.

Steph

Well done that's a great loss on yr first week, getting started is the hardest bit but once you have completed yr first week and start seeing results it really spurs you on, keep up the good work
Claire x

well done :) thats fab!! the first week is the hardest, im in my second week and so glad the first is over!! keep going, you can do it :)

im on myfitnesspal as toxicsgrl, add if you like :) xx

Well done Steph. Keep up the good work, you can do this :D

Thanks for the support everyone. Second week is going well! Hoping it keeps getting easier. Definitely feeling less hungry.

Steph

chicco86 said:
Thanks for the support everyone. Second week is going well! Hoping it keeps getting easier. Definitely feeling less hungry.

Steph

Wooo :) go you :) xx

I wish they did the tin's of slim fast in banana :) I love banana flavoured stuff x

oasis6918 said:
I wish they did the tin's of slim fast in banana :) I love banana flavoured stuff x

You should try the ultra slim, it's less calories too , giving you a bit extra for tea etc.

They do oasis - it's called Blissful Banana. I mix it 50/50 with caramel and get "banoffee" -it's DIVINE :)

oasis6918 said:
I can't find the slim fast banana, any idea where it's sold? x
Have u tried boots? Or maybe online?! I've seen Argos does 2 or 4 week packs and u get loads of snacks with it too, aswell as the shakes xx

Back