first weigh in

I have lost 9lbs! That'll do for me considering it was totm and I had a day off Saturday. Know it's bad in the first week but I got straight back on Sunday. That is something I've never ever done before, usually treat it as an excuse to just keep eating so I guess I've found some willpower from somewhere.
Does your weightloss even out to so much a week or is it up and down? Will set up a diary I think if I can sort out all my stats and things, using mobile app at the minute. Think I may have found a diet that actually works for me!

Aww thanks, I'm sure you will. I'll be honest I was slightly disappointed as I did a cheeky weigh the Saturday morning and it was 10lbs but I guess that's why I decided to cave in! I do have a lot to lose though so kind of expect it'll fall off a bit quicker to begin with. How are you finding it?

It gets easier as the days go by, saying that I'm really hungry today for some reason :/ I am suffering with an ear infection though so have a general feeling sorry for myself attitude. I'll be sure not to let them go cold then thanks for the tip. Which did you have? I like them all except tomato, it's vile!

Brilliant first weeks loss - well done.

Brilliant well done!

Be careful not to expect a loss like that every week tho... Wouldn't want you to be demotivated when you step on the scales next week... It will settle to about 2 to 4lbs a week if I remember rightly from last time I did something like this...

'Twas the tomato one. Not great warm but I have a few to get through as I usually love tomato soup.. Hoping they grow on me.
I tried it yesterday & found it ok. Slightly strange consistency. I put maximum amount of water in but still found it a bit thick. Glad I havent ordered any for my 2nd week.

'Twas the tomato one. Not great warm but I have a few to get through as I usually love tomato soup.. Hoping they grow on me.

Mine was really bitty and I couldn't get it to smooth out no matter how much I whisked it, was like drinking grit. Hope you do get used to them I'm just thankful I didn't order more. Trying chicken one today for first time

Brilliant well done!

Be careful not to expect a loss like that every week tho... Wouldn't want you to be demotivated when you step on the scales next week... It will settle to about 2 to 4lbs a week if I remember rightly from last time I did something like this...

I figure it'll slow down, hoping for 3lbs a week then near enough a stone a month. I've got a LOT to lose though so will be at it a while. Going to start exercising when my ear is better, mainly toning exercises I think really want to try and avoid as much saggy skin as possible

Back