First weigh in

even if it is 3lb its still 3lbs of fat yourll never see again! think of it like that :)

hx

wow good going xx

Thank you :)

I was dreading it because TOTM came two weeks early (the pharmasist is ringing me on monday to tell me what to do regarding continous packets of the pill as i took them all the way through it anyway and am due again now in a week and a half so he will get back to me about what to do).

Well done LetMeFadeAway - great start.. and if you do 'only' lose 3lb next time just think, its nearly a stone in 2 weeks! :D

Well done LetMeFadeAway!!!

10lbs. is brill weigh in:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Hey letmefade away - well done thats soooo good! You only need a few pounds and it will be 1st, how good is that?? Good luck for next week - let us know how it goes x :)

Thank you guys :)

Anyone know how to "cook" the chicken soup?

I used to boil kettle let it cool a little then blend the mix in pyrex jug.......with hand mixer then I would drink mine like a cuppa soup.
I found spooning it like proper soup it went cold too quick and it tasted gross.....the hotter the better.

Hi

Hi everyone

im joe and i started on LT on thursday so early days yeat i know but you's are all doing really really well....your given me the motivation i need to stick with it keep up the good work everyone.

so ill keep you's posted on how i do in the wayin on thursday:)

hey Joe - good luck with your weight loss journey - you have come to the right place for support! :)

Back