First weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by llydaw, 21 March 2008 Social URL.

1. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    well it's been the end of wk 1 on SS and I weighed myself yesterday. A 4lb loss:D. Was hoping for a bigger loss, but after everyones encouragement on here I've perked up. The hardest thing I've found is the cold and tiredness. My hot water bottle has never been so well used, and for feeling tired. I've been so spaced out, but yesterday was like something had lifted, I had a spring in my step and so much energy. I was a force to be reckond with. More of it, is what I say! The best thing about visiting my cdc was getting a wider variety of flavours. I only took a few last week to try them out, but needed a change by yesterday. Had the Toffee & walnut shake last night mmmmmmmmmmm I though I was having something naughty:p. Looking forward to my weigh-in next week now and being able to do some exercise. My cdc said no exercise until after the first 2 wks but I've had a trainer twice a week since Jan and am missing not doing anything. True I could just about walk upstairs last week as I was so tired, but if my energy levels continue this week I might start a bit earlier. Do you think that would be ok??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hey,

Well done on the loss!! Fantastic :)

As for the trainer, i would leave it a little while just until your body adapts to the calorie intake.

Toffee and walnut was my fave, mmmmmmmm :)

Oh, and nice username. One of my favourite places :) xxxx

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on you weight loss :) :)

5. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for all your encouragement, it really helps.

I love Brittany too, especially when the sun is shining.

6. blue_grapefruit

Are you welsh?

7. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    well done on your first week's loss! Keep it up!

8. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks.

Yes I am Welsh, living in Cardiff. I can see you live in Cardiff also. Do you speak Welsh?

9. blue_grapefruit

Yep! Where in cardiff do you live?

10. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Canton, you?

11. blue_grapefruit

whitchurch at the moment, just moved from roath. Will prob move back to roath before the summer though - i'm doing some long term house and cat sitting for my sister.

Who's your CDC?

12. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Emma Treweek. Who is yours? How are you finding CD? I'm so cold it's unbelievable, that and tired. Tried the mushroom soup today, wasn't keen. What are your favourites?

13. blue_grapefruit

Haha, she was mine too. I have had to quit CD cos i have a lot of uni stuff on at the moment and i was getting incredibly depressed. I live not far from her.

The mushroom soup is like cardboard. I stick to chocolate tetras and sweet shakes xxx

14. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Well done on your weight loss! X:)

15. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    what are you studying?

I'm completely obsessed by food, it's all I ever talk about, so I'm finding this quite good as it's taking that away and I'm actually looking forward to a bit of fish and veg for when I can start ss+. For someone who would happily eat cake all day, everyday I'm heading in the right direction. A cup of tea with milk would be sooooooooo nice though:rolleyes:

16. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well done with your loss!

Louale

17. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    well done x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm the same!! I don't normally "crave" proper food (except mashed potato) I'd normally crave sweet stuff, cakes and chocolate and ice cream.. but I just couldn't wait for my AAM week just so I could eat broccoli!! it was very very strange. I do like broccoli though... I wish I had another AAM next week :D

20. blue_grapefruit

I'm in my fianl year at cardiff uni doing Genetics. Hoping to do my PGCE then teach secondary science xxx

21. llydaw

llydaw Member

Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thank you all for your encouragement. On any diet I find the week ok but struggle with the weekends. My OH bought a greggs sausage roll this afternoon and after having a disaster with my vanilla shake this morning (blender broke and I had a vanilla & plastic bits shake:() I have to say it smelt lovely.mmmmmmmmm I love greggs pasty section. I did well though I resisted, I made sure I didn't even lick my fingers as that would have been too much. Does anyone find that with ketosis (I know my breath smells - OH keeps telling me) they're saliva tastes a bit minty?? Maybe my mouth is just hoping:)

I've come to conclusion I eat because I'm bored, which is why I'm so glad I've found this website. I just read other people's inspirational stories instead. Far more positive I think.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.