First weigh in

Taz

Spam Hunter
Not my first weigh in ever but the first one since being on here. I'm not going to post a thread every week but I just wanted to share my first one with you all.

So this is how the last few weeks has been:

Came back from wedding/honeymoon, gained 6.5lb:eek:
Following week - Pre menstrual, stayed the same:mad:
Following week lost 3lb:cool:
Last week gained half a pound.:confused:

That is about the norm for me and I'm hoping that the support and advice on here will help to change that.

WI tomorrow (Wednesday), wish me luck guys!

x x

Good luck Taz! xx

Good luck will be thinking of you, let us know how you do!

First SW weigh in for me tonight too Taz, hope you do well.
:)

Good luck T4A!

I haven't been too good today, my chef made me an eggs benedict minus the sauce which was sooo nice but soooooooooo naughty. My scales aren't being too kind to me right now but they aren't the ones that count.

It would be very bad if I have put on for my 1st weigh in after joining here!

Aw thanks Sharon. That was a BIG good luck, I better do good now! Be back in a couple of hours to let you know how it went!

I lost 1.5lb. I have adjusted my tickers (glad I know how that works!) and determined to do myself proud for the April challenge. I never succeed at goals I set for myself, setting goals usually sends me off in the other direction! We will see how I do with this one!

HEY WELL DONE I WOULD HAVE WISHED YOU GOOD LLUCK BUT I HAVE BEEN DOING ME GARDEN LIKE A GOOD GIRL.
I bet you are relieved!
Ive decided to go to my WI tomorrow, dreading it though because of my *week.
Ruthy xxx

I flipping hope so i jus think i may get so deflated if i have out on because i know its my star week,, i have eaten chocolate but ive burnt the equivelent off on my x-trainer. lol
Well done anyways darling and best of luck for next week!
Ruthy xxx

Well Done Taz :party0019::party0019:

Back