• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first weigh in

Well I had my first weigh in since starting WW last week - I only lost one pound - but I did cheat a little at the weekend - actually if Im honest a lot - I had no weekly points going into the weekend which is where I went wrong - this week I am keeping my points for weekend! I do like core though and am going to stick at it for another week I am going on holidays in ten days so going to be great this week!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jc1976

Silver Member
A pounds a pound, just imagine what you could have lost had you been good over the weekend. Well done done keep up the good work x

you lost - thats what its all about at the end of the day, so WELL DONE!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
well done keep at it itsw a lb less than u were last week!! x

Well done - a pound in the right direction is a pound to be celebrated (especially after a weekend cheat! Lol!!). Good luck for the next week ;)

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
I agree with all of the above! :)

Well done on the loss!! A lb off is a good start in the right direction. xx
Good luck for this weekend... I'm totally with you about blowing out at the weekend.... I had 90 points Fri to Sun - I'm only allowed 18 a day!! :-(
Lets be good together! :) xx

I had 90 points Fri to Sun - I'm only allowed 18 a day!

sounds like a really good weekend to me ;)

but we will be very good this weekend - deal

Well done for your pound Annie. I think saving points for the weekend is a good idea. I'm not on core but I did that this week just for the extra points to spend on wine etc. and it does help.