first weigh in

lee007

hiya everyone,
i had my first weigh in the other day and was amazed. i missed my first weigh in due to being away on tour but my combined weight loss for the first two weeks of my plan was 22.4lb :eek:. since then though im sure my weight has stayed the same and there is only 2 days left till my weigh in. ive put it down to the fact that ive only drank about a litre of water each day instead of my usual 3. anyhow enough moaning now, hope everyone else is doing ok.

lee

oh my god!! thats amazing in 2 weeks!! its just prob ur body adjusting to the amazing losss in the 2weeks!! well done xx

thanks cat

You're over half way already, well done!! :party0011:

thanks everyone,
i think your right about the scales, ive become obsessed with weighing myself........oh and smelling peoples food lol

EXCELLENT!!!! WOOP WOOP!!

thanks everyone the support really makes a difference.

wow well done thats great x

thanks missy x

Bally hell Lee, that is awesome! And you've dropped a BMI level!!!! Fantastic!

Hope the tour was good fun.

x

Bally hell Lee, that is awesome! And you've dropped a BMI level!!!! Fantastic!

Hope the tour was good fun.

x

oh ye i hadnt noticed that. im a coach driver and it was a coach tour to euro disney which is always fun (even tho ive been about 6 times lol.
thanks
x

excellent loss you must be well chuffed
xx

Congrats thats amazing!!!

I know what you mean about smelling food, Ive been hiding away for the past 4 days so I dont smell anything tempting.

How do you manage with the constant loo breaks as a coach driver? That must be difficult!

lol it is realy difficult. its not too bad now but on my first tour after i started l/t i had to stop at almost every service's on the m6 and m1 on my way to london lol.

Oh, a coach tour! I thought it was a rugby tour or something similar!!!

Duh! I's a bit thick at times!

x

Back