• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first weigh in

hiya everyone,
i had my first weigh in the other day and was amazed. i missed my first weigh in due to being away on tour but my combined weight loss for the first two weeks of my plan was 22.4lb :eek:. since then though im sure my weight has stayed the same and there is only 2 days left till my weigh in. ive put it down to the fact that ive only drank about a litre of water each day instead of my usual 3. anyhow enough moaning now, hope everyone else is doing ok.

lee

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
oh my god!! thats amazing in 2 weeks!! its just prob ur body adjusting to the amazing losss in the 2weeks!! well done xx

S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
You're over half way already, well done!! :party0011:

thanks everyone,
i think your right about the scales, ive become obsessed with weighing myself........oh and smelling peoples food lol

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
EXCELLENT!!!! WOOP WOOP!!

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
FLIPPIN ECK !!!
Thats great going hun
WELL DONE!!
Niki
x

thanks everyone the support really makes a difference.

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Bally hell Lee, that is awesome! And you've dropped a BMI level!!!! Fantastic!

Hope the tour was good fun.

x

Bally hell Lee, that is awesome! And you've dropped a BMI level!!!! Fantastic!

Hope the tour was good fun.

x
oh ye i hadnt noticed that. im a coach driver and it was a coach tour to euro disney which is always fun (even tho ive been about 6 times lol.
thanks
x

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
excellent loss you must be well chuffed
xx

S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.2 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
Congrats thats amazing!!!

I know what you mean about smelling food, Ive been hiding away for the past 4 days so I dont smell anything tempting.

How do you manage with the constant loo breaks as a coach driver? That must be difficult!

lol it is realy difficult. its not too bad now but on my first tour after i started l/t i had to stop at almost every service's on the m6 and m1 on my way to london lol.

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Oh, a coach tour! I thought it was a rugby tour or something similar!!!

Duh! I's a bit thick at times!

x