First weigh in :-(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jenp, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. jenp

jenp Member

I restarted CD after taking a break last October and have just had my first week weigh in...

I've only lost 1.2kg. I'm a little disappointed to say the least. I thought the first week was when you lost more.

I'm on SS+ and had four packs for the first three days then moved onto three packs plus green and white meal. I have not lapsed at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. galaxy163

galaxy163 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    dont let it get you down maybe next week you will have a bigger loss good luck :)
  4. bubblegomme

bubblegomme Full Member

My CDC said the first week some people dont lose as much and then the second week they lose more! So keep positive =D

Sarah x
  5. jenp

jenp Member

Thanks for the support. I know I'm heading in the right direction so will keep going.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.