• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Weigh-in

I have just had my first weigh-in and lost 8 llbs. I have also lost 1.5% of my body fat. The first week went really well - although difficult at first - but I am so please that I stuck to it 100%.

I suppose I had hoped for a 10 or 11llb loss as many seem to get that in the first week but really silly of me to feel slight disappointed with 8llbs.

My plan for week 2 is to stick with in 100% and start to exercise this week. Last week I felt weak and light headed so only did some easy walking.

My goal for this week is to swim twice and do a toning DVD and to walk as much as I can.

I am hoping that I will then lose at least 6llbs next week which would mean a stone in two weeks!

Hope you are all doing well.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey.. thats fantastic:) well done, you should be really pleased with yourself 8lb is great!! Keep going! x

xxmelxx

Well done, fab loss, it definately motivates u to keep at it!!! remember not to do too much too soon tho, dont push urself, just do wot u can and good luck xxx

Aoife

Silver Member
Congratulations on your 8lb loss. Whow!
I was very tired at the start of the second week, but by day 8/9 my energy came back leaps and bounds. So if you feel tired go with it, your energy will return.

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi believeican,
OMG 8 lbs in a week that is fantastic. I am on day 3 and I keep visualising the scales next week wondering what they will tell. :scale:
I love this site as you hear so many people's stories and ones like yours keeps me ever hopeful for success. Well done, bask in the glory of it.
Doirin

8lb is fab well done you and look forward to seeing how you do in week 2.

Jo x xx

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

well done!!! i only lost 5lbs in my first week but as long as its coming off instead of going on!! :) good luck for next week!

Things will only get better and better the longer you do LT. Over half a stone in your first week! Fantastic!!!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
8lbs is fantastic! I think you'll find anyone who loses 10 or 11lbs either has a lot more than your 35lbs to lose (now only 27!!!) OR (possibly AND) is male.

Well done! x