First WI - Lost

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Just done my first weigh in and I have lost 5 1bs. Really pleased with myself but on looking at other peoples weight loss during their first week they have lost a lot more weight. Well I suppose everybody is different and I suppose this is ok ;)

Roll on Week 2 :D

5lbs is great! Usually the biiger the person the bigger the first weeks loss is. Don't get disheartened you have done great!

Thanks for your support ... yes yes yes 5 1bs is a fantastic result I've come to realise on this site its not how much you lose but the sticking with it and taking each day at a time xxxx

Thanks for your support ... yes yes yes 5 1bs is a fantastic result I've come to realise on this site its not how much you lose but the sticking with it and taking each day at a time xxxx

exactly! if you lost 3lb a week you could be at goal in just 3 months!

Well done. I will be over the moon if I have lost 5lb at weigh in tomorrow.
Think how many bags of sugar that is?
It's a great week 1 achievement
X

5 lbs well done you.

I did ll a few years ago and didnt have the huge losses every week that some of the other group members did, but i loved the consistent loss every week, no gaining and losing.

shona xx

5 lbs well done you.

I did ll a few years ago and didnt have the huge losses every week that some of the other group members did, but i loved the consistent loss every week, no gaining and losing.

shona xx

I know I realise that now ... every 1b loss is a bonus xxx

Yep, don't view the week's loss in isolation. Any loss is great and gets you closer to your goal! Well done!

:) x

Well done, great result :)

Well done, great result :)

Thanks its amazing how a WI can put back on a high ... on day five I must admit I was flagging but was adamant I was going to make it to the first WI .... so pleased I did .... and now the whole process starts again ... bring it on !! xx

You too ... your off to an amazing start x

Back