first WI of 2009

You look fantastic well done :) And a great loss especially after the christmas period xx

Well done smuterella.

You'll be in those smaller shirts before you know it! :D

"smuterella"??? LOL!

Great job Pete - just commented that your pics are fab on the other thread! Amazing! Wasn't the abstinence at Xmas worth it?! I know that I felt relieved that I hadn't succumbed when I saw the disappoint of my fellow LL'ers who had eaten and put on weight. Mind you, saying that, some of them said that they were happy to have put on weight and that they'd enjoyed Xmas day, just I know that the talking to I'd have given myself just wasn't worth it!

The Xmas abstinance was definately worth it Poppy.
No-one else in my group put on over Xmas either, we are all a good bunch :) though I did have the biggest loss over the last 2 weeks

*imflates ego a little more* :D

just wanted to say your looking hot!!
ella
x

Well done

Don't get any ideas!
I know you like taking your clothes off for photos. Just because Anna has posted pics in her undies doesn't mean you have to!
But you are looking good.
Congratulations on abstaining and losing.

u look gorg hunni well done!! xxx

Don't get any ideas!
I know you like taking your clothes off for photos. Just because Anna has posted pics in her undies doesn't mean you have to!
But you are looking good.
Congratulations on abstaining and losing.

Aww!! But if we get to see some girls in their undies, why can't we see boys in boxers!?

Sexism that is!

Oh and Pete, you look amazin hun!

B x

Down Beki !!!!!

i second that, i will to when i get the rights lol.

6lbs after weight in today - great start to new year!!!

Now only 2 stones to go

Back