first WI only 5 days

pestydebz

:D:D:D:D can't belive it i lost 8 pounds in 5 days and i'm in katosis i'm very very happy :D
more motivated now for the worse bit the weekend
debz x

Well done - that's fantastic. It certainly spurs you on doesn't it?!

I initially found the weekends tough but you'll just get used to them. Try to keep yourself busy and you'll be fine.

Good luck for week 2 xx

Well done Debz....what a great result and that will see you through the weekend...yes, they are hardest of all, but just keep yourself busy and maybe have your shake a bit later than normal as well! Helps a little.

But, well done!!! Keeps you motivated - eh!

fantastic first loss and 8lb in 5 days!!brilliant x

Brilliant loss - really pleased for you.

And if that isn't motivation for week 2 and getting through the tricky weekend, then i don't know what is :)

Keep it up!

Well done Debz, that's a great result. Onwards and downwards as they say!

x

An amazing loss -and in only 5 days!! Go you! Keep em a comin and keep that happy frame of mind! :D

well done, as was keep busy at weekend and will make it easier on u, :)
best of luck :)

That's a great loss! Congrats!! That should keep you going over the weekend & now you're in ketosis the weekend shouldn't be too bad.

Good luck!

Hannah

wow. thats awesome. bet you cant wait for next weeks weigh in either :D

Well Done :D I'm sure that you will be fine over the weekend - keep busy and it will fly by.

thank you everyone your support really matters . .i have found it hard but not giving in . . Went to see harry potter last night that was very hard with all the munchingi going on around me but i coped if i can resist anyone can :) debz x

Well done and congrats on the willpower.
Good luck for next week xx

Well done!

Good Luck for next week

Xx

Back