First WI Tonight - Nervous but dont know why

Burgerbun

Hi all,

argh!! i have been on SS 100% since last monday so today is 10th day. I have my first WI and im so NERVOUS!!!

Why am i so nervous? I have been Weighing myself daily with good results (lost 12lbs altogether by my scales and CDC's scales are 1lb diff to mine).

Someone help me get rid of my nerves!!

x

See it as excitement rather than nerves - you know you will have done brilliantly - your reward for sticking with it all these days:)

You will be absolutely fine. I find the drive over to my consultant a nightmare - the anticipation and excitement! You've stuck to the diet 100% so you have nothing to be nervous about, you should be feeling extremely proud of yourself. Very well done, look forward to seeing how you get on.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Doris xxxxxx

You will be great. I know how you feel though. I am weighing-in tomorrow and I'm bloody terrified!

Good Luck.

Oooh it's so exciting! You must come straight on here and tell us all how you got on x

Have a great weigh in dear :)

i would also say its the anticipation of doing well, the excitement of showing your CDC what a fab 1st weigh in you're going to have.

AND....weighed 13st 11...thats 10lbs down :)

Well done, that's a brilliant first week!:) Not so nervous now?

NOPE

ANother week of SS and i can treat myself to one of those lovely choc orange bars :)

Well done, fab stuff

xx

Well done hun xx

Thank you all so much! :)

46lbs to go! feels such a long way off but i WILL get there before summer (i HOPE!)

Really wish i could skip the weeks ;)

Wow, that's brilliant! Go girl!!!!

Back