First WI!!!!!!!

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Hey guys,

Well after a miserable few days I'm on cloud nine today. 17lbs lost in my first week! I'm amazed. Especially as it's the same as I lost last time. I didn't think I'd get such a massive first loss again but I'm loving it. Over a stone in a week!!!

I'm attending a wedding on Saturday and had considered eating...but this has given me the boost I need to stay strong.

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Thanks for all the support guys!!

xxxx

whoohoo!!! amazing hunni! u should be so proud of yourself xxx

That is fantastic I'm so pleased for you xxx

Wow, I can only hope to lose so much as you!! Well done :) x

:wow::wow::wow::wow:
well done you that's BRILLIANT !!!!:talk017:

Brilliant well done - an inspiration to others indeed :D

Thanks guys!! It's amazing how a big loss can get rid of those pesky hunger pangs!!

xx

Wow thats fabulous!!!! im feeling crappy on Day 4 but that has made me feel better!!!! x

well done hun!!! fantastic loss!!!! :D:D:D

Wow! Congrats! Bet you're beaming with a sunshiney smile! Keep up the great work! :D

You jammy beggar! Looks like you will repeat your great performance from first time round. Keep up the good work and NO eating at that wedding!!

17lbs again.......on your first week!?!?! Thats fantastic!!! Well done chick - keep up the good work x

Ruddy Nora! Eeeh that's brilliant, well done you! You're a lean mean fat-burning machine! 17 pounds... think how long it would take to lose that on any other diet... hurrah for lipotrim! :D:D:D

Back