FIRST WI

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
yeyyyyyyy i lost 6lbs not bad considering i STILL HAVENT BEEN TO LOO IN 7 DAYS LOL but i soooooooooooooo have to go if it carries on like this i gona have to give this ss up as its to painfull and uncomfortable but on movicol now so im hoping somthings gona soon happen and im so bloated today :(:sigh:

anyone know how long movicol takes to work as i started it last night?

i havent a clue about the meds but wanted to say a big WELL DONE!!! hope things get..umm...moving very soon. xxx

aww paula sorry to hear that hun swap ya for a few days lololol and thanks saffron its defo a step in the right direction for sure im really plzed

yeah love sure is , we defo need to find a happy medium here cos this is so not night being either bunged up or having the squirts , the diets hard enough without all that lol

well done... great loss.

THANKS DEL DEFO RELEIF LOLOL think movicol dose sweet thi chilli soup n loads of water did the trick lolol probly another few lbs lighter now lolololol

Well done on both the weight loss and the successful trip to the loo!!!!

Georgie
x

Well done on the weight loss

thank you so much everyone your support on this site is really great just coming on when your feeling down and reading that your not the only one ect makes a big difference youve all be fantastic thanks a lot all xxxxxxxxxx heres to another good week xxxx

Back