1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First WI

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by jappy, 19 January 2012 Social URL.

1. jappy

jappy New Member

New to SW and to MiniMins so hiya everyone!

Little disappointed with my first weight in to be honest, 2.5lbs. I know it's a loss and it's better off than on but when I was at SS (I'm in Glasgow) I lost 6lbs in my first week. I'm following the EE plan by the way.

Anyhow, I suppose it's the overall picture and not just a quick fix.

Elaine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xo_aBiii

xo_aBiii New Member

Hi Elaine your doing great keep at it!!! This is my second week on slimming world have just came back from my second weigh in and have lost 4 pounds this week making my loss a total of 7 pounds!!! Like you I usually lose 6-7 pounds in my first week so was a little disappointed but I lost more this week I'm so shocked!!! Also picked up slimmer of the week so keep going it will soon pay off and start showing!!! Good luck!!!

Abi

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.