FIRST WI

fitforuni

Lucy :)
Bit annoyed. At myself. Havent been very stict with myself and been guessing at syn values etc. Only lost 1lb and that has spurred me on to be more strict with myself and try and get a better loss this week - I made the mistake of not keeping my food diary with me all the time then trying to remember what I'd had - still 1lb is better off than on! Hopefully I will keep my motivation all week this week - we shall see!

Well Done huni!

Thats good - as you said better than a gain! Always next week! x

A pounds better than nothing hun. You could start a diary on here as motivation - or re name this thread, then all your bits and bobs are kept together, you can then read back on how you are feeling, what exercise you have done, what you've eaten etc, and also if you're going wrong anywhere someone will pick up on it for you. x

Well done 1lb off is better than on:):happy096:

Hello, do you know me?

If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?

It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.

Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)

For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!

After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

I loved that Mini, i think i need to read that when i am unhappy with my weigh-ins :)

Congrats Fitforuni, you're doing great x

well done on losing 1lb. you could have had a gain if you weren't sticking to plan and guessing your sins, so don't be annoyed about your loss.

i agree with rainbow about doing a food diary online and if you need help with any sin values, then just ask.

good luck for next week :)

1lb is good,as we were told in class this week, imagine a pound a week, every week and that would be 52 lbs,3 stone 10lbs!!

Good luck for next week!

be proud a lb off is better than a pound on!!!
1lb is 1lb it might be lonely for a weekbut next week it will have more lb's to keep it company
have you bought the syn guide from the meeting or the food directory (which is my bible) very useful pieces of kit lol

i also use the syns online as it is quite extensive

xx

any loss is a good loss :)

Back