First wk

bluedaisy

Well had my wk 1 weigh in last nite and was down 11lbs, I'm so delighted. I really liked the group meeting as well. I'm all set with my food packs so here's to wk 2 ;)

Awh well done hun that's amazing!!

Good luck for 2nd week xx

Brilliant loss! Well done girl! :D

xx

Excellant loss, good luck for week 2! x

well done x

Great loss! Onwards and downwards - on the scales that is!!

Well done blue daisy. We are at about the same stage. i had my 1st WI on thurs and dropped 8lb. Want to aim for 6 this week so then I have my first stone. What about you?
You struggling at all? I find i am thinking about food a lot. Craving it, but not actually eating it. The thought of it sounds great but then the thought of eating doesn't. My friend had a dominos last night and the smell. omg the smell. it got my taste buds going something rotten. But didn't have any. :)

Well done both of you, I am also on week 1 and so far I haven't wanted to eat. I think it helps that my boyfriend was on holiday this week so I've had a food free house, he's home today so that will be a test, I may have to go out of the room initially when he is eating.

Hey, I'm on week 2 as well after a good weight loss in week 1. I'm 4 days into week 2 and finding it loads more difficult than week 1. I'm craving so many bad things, plus my weightloss as slowed :(

How are you finding week 2?

ok so far. Had a few social things this weekend. my mate had dominos last night and the smell was heavenly but I wasn't tempted. Tonight at a party they had hotpot. Smelt nice but didn't want it too much. Took a bar with me. But as the night went on and the food was just sat there. I did have my back to it. The smell started to get to me, so i left. it was gone half 11 though so i did ok.

Back