1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Finger Question please.

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by has2tri, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. has2tri

has2tri Full Member

OK....was thinking of what to have for tea and chatting with a friend about SW and decided on fish fingers.
    She said 2.5 syns each I said no 1.5. She said no 2.5
    In my shop to slim at asda book birds eye battered fish fingers are down at 1.5 syn but in the food optimising book fish fingers are down at 2.5 syns.

Which is correct please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Is it these?

Birds Eye Fish Fingers, 100% Fish Fillet in Crispy Batter, 8 pack, frozen 28g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG] 3 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 3 Syns [​IMG] Green 3½ Syns [/FONT]
  4. has2tri

has2tri Full Member

OMG this is getting higher. So which ones is the correct one?
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

The info on the SW site is the most current value. If this is the fish finger you have then this is the value.
    All of them are different depending on how big they are, breadcrumbs, batter, additives etc etc.....

I'd not bother personally!!
  6. has2tri

has2tri Full Member

OK thank you Jaylou. Having them for tea so had to syn them so thanks for your help

Shell x
  7. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    I have the Waitrose cod fish fingers, as I think they are the nicest I have tried, and they are 2 syns each on red/ee and 3 syns each on green.
  8. has2tri

has2tri Full Member

Thank you. I syned them at 3 :( cant see thm being on my menu very often....lol
  9. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Tesco cod fillet fish fingers in breadcrumbs are only 1 1/2 syns each
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.