Fish Fingers!!!! lol

goldylocks

There were 4 fish fingers left over from the kids dinner sat on the baking tray looking at me...but now they are screaming at me to make a fishfinger sandwich out of them!!!! AAAHHH make them stop LOL!!!!!

(Don't worry i know its totally not worth it, but i'm feeling easily tempted today! Thought i'd better come on here instead.:D)

Good thinking but my hubby would kill me. he wants them later!

There must be something in the air today!! Cos I have a cooked Chicken Fillet staring me out of it here, Id swear I can hear it sayen "eat me!!!!"
aagggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im only on week 2!! Will this get any better!!!!

I had a ham and cheese sandwich screaming at me on sunday, sorry to say i had to put it out of its misery and i ate it......:-( Its not worth it felt so guilty and what was worse had to go through that horrible ketosis again.....I will not be happening again....

DONT DO IT!!! I would have to throw it away of get it eaten by someone else! Just knowing its wrapped in foil int he fridge is enough to kick the tought sometimes.. but a fishfinger wouldnt call me in the first place!! LOL!! it would be something FAR more naughty! ;) x

I love fish finger sandwiches lol be strong!

Urgh Isnt it horrid having to cook proper food for loved ones :-( Even the dog gets a tasty bite for dinner lol

LOLLLL.BE STRONG.its not easy, i had mcdonalds 2 days ago and struggling seriously now and am meant to be entering week 5? or 4?

I was good. They got eaten and not by me!!
Glad i'm not the only one who faces these trials xx

Back