1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Fish Newbie

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by .Nicki., 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

Theres lots of people having fish weeks at the moment and it got me thinking. Aside from dipped in batter i don't think i've ever eaten fish, oh and maybe some seafood sticks. So what are the best types for a fish newbie? I hate the smell of tuna but i've heard tuna steaks are a good place to start.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

For a fish newbie, I reckon white fish like cod and haddock and cobbler is a good "plaice" to start. Baboomtisch!

It doesnt smell "fishy" when you cook it and it tastes nice, and you can add lots of stuff to it to jazz it up. Fish parcels in the oven with some veg over it, peppers mushrooms onions etc and a sprinkle of chilli powder is very nice.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.