fish recipies

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by lesserme, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    s/w
    I've been following the fishy thread and now plan to do a week of fish meals.

As I am a hopeless cook I'd be glad of any fish recipies you folk can give me. They can be either hot or cold meals.

Thank you all :D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi,

I love fish - here are a couple of trout recipes for you:

whole trout stuffed with loads of fresh herbs (parsley, dill, thyme, tarragon - whatever mix you have), spritzed with fry light and baked in a fairly high oven (180) for about 20 mins. Just make sure you wash the cavity first and then dry it, and season with salt and pepper.

whole trout, cavity washed as above, stuffed with sliced spring onions, garlic, fresh ginger and then steam. Serve with a sauce of 1 teaspoon finely sliced ginger, 1 clove garlic, 3 tablespoons of soy and shaosing rice wine (1 syn), 1 teaspoon sesame oil (2 syns), 1/2 teaspoon of sweetner. (sauce serves 2)

Enjoy!

4. lesserme

lesserme shrinking granny

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    s/w
    thanks jules will give them a go

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.