fist week ss DONE!!

Hi girls

Sorry I haven't been replying this website is so odd and it doesn't tell me of anyone replies and then I can find the thread I posed :S
Anyway I'm on week three (weigh in tomorrow) sailing through it, don't feel hungry atall and my confidence is through the roof :) I have lost a stone so far and very happy! People at work have been coming up to me commenting on my weight loss which really helps ! I hope you are all doing well and staying focused and on track :)

ahh thats fantastic, well done you! xx

Hey, well done on losing 8lbs in 8 days! Im reading heaps of posts to inspire me or motivate me but still find by 11am everyday I've fallen off the wagon.

I weigh 11.11 and I'm 5'8 is losing 7lbs a realistic goal for a week do you think? I really think a big loss might spur me on. I just eat out of boredom or maybe self sabotage but I need to change that..

Well done on your loss :0)

Thank you so much! Very happy with the results so far ! I've been reading through and you are all doing so well! Check us out! :) wishing everyone luck with their weigh ins this week!xx

morning, im needing some support people! i cheated a little yesterday, had semi-skimmed milk in my coffee (twice) and 2 haribo sweeties!!!! I feel so guilty, and I weighed myself and I havent lost anything!!!! :(

morning, im needing some support people! i cheated a little yesterday, had semi-skimmed milk in my coffee (twice) and 2 haribo sweeties!!!! I feel so guilty, and I weighed myself and I havent lost anything!!!! :(

aww huni, thats hardly anything - Im sure it wouldn't have altered your weight, and especially not that quickly. I've been resisting a trip to the shops for 2 days now because I know ill buy rubbish, just trying to focus on how bad ill feel if I do. Remember we're here if you need to chat xxx

Thanks StAB, feeling a bit more positive today! Stayed on program and a pound came off overnight :) think Im on course for 6 this week so will be well chuffed - a stone in 2 weeks was what I was aiming for. Hows everybody else getting on??? xx

well had a disaster....went totally off programme on Friday night, continued through to Saturday and I only lost 3lb this week. Totally disappointed in myself and gutted. But its a new week, a new day, and Im going to stick with it rigidly this week. ;( x

well had a disaster....went totally off programme on Friday night, continued through to Saturday and I only lost 3lb this week. Totally disappointed in myself and gutted. But its a new week, a new day, and Im going to stick with it rigidly this week. ;( x

Aw huni, don't beat yourself up. Come one here to chat if you feel like cheating etc, you CAN do it xxx

sachamiffy said:

To be honest, I think if I had a couple of days totally off the diet and still managed to lose 3lb I'd be delighted!

mikey b you weight loss is amazing to loose 4 and half stone in 8 weeks are you on ss i really want to loose 4 stone in 13 weeks really hope i can do it i weighed slightly bit more then you im on day 5 .. 2 more days till weigh in excited really determined to get this weight of x

sorry i ment 12 weeks lol x

sarahjt said:
mikey b you weight loss is amazing to loose 4 and half stone in 8 weeks are you on ss i really want to loose 4 stone in 13 weeks really hope i can do it i weighed slightly bit more then you im on day 5 .. 2 more days till weigh in excited really determined to get this weight of x

Yeah, 4.5st in 12 weeks, and in there was a few days off the diet during my birthday week. We've officially called it my add-a-meal week but in truth I wasn't on it at all for those few days. Other than that there's no trick to it, just do SS and stick to it and the weight drops off.

yes im on ss the first couple days i did have 2 little cubes of chicken as felt like i was dying lol have you been exercising the past 12 weeks aswell to shift it of quicker?

Back