Fit at Forty 1

b - homemade smoothie with kale/ spinach/mango/strawberry/raspberry/banana + 0% Greek yoghurt
l - w/meal roll (HEX-B) with lots of salad Leaves, tomato, cheese (HEX - A)
d - Baked potato + beans + cheese + tuna mayo & salad+ Apple
9syns
Fluids- lots green mint, peppermint tea + sugar free squash
body magic - couch to 5k and lunchtime wii fit

Today
B - smoothie
L - ham & mozzarella salad with w/meal croutons HEX-A, HEX -B
D - lentil bolognaise with pasta

activia rasp yoghurt .5 syns

lots of mint green tea, peppermint tea and diluting juice
couch to 5k
I love filling up with peppermint tea too!

Ok so yesterday I got wind that some friends were planning a wee surprise afternoon tea & fizz for me (they don't know I'm doing sw) as a birthday treat
Glad I found out beforehand, switched to mix of fasting/cc for the day and getting right back on sw today.

I forgoed breakfast and had a small bowl of homemade lentil soup and a bowl of berries about 2.30. My lovely friend dropped off a 3 tier cake stand with sandwiches, cakes and scones and a bottle of fizz 😱 on the doorstop to have during a zoom call after work
I felt so touched and very loved. Really determined to get back on sw today and we'll see where I'm at at wi tomorrow. I did a sneaky wee wi yesterday morning once I found out and I'd actually went up to 71.9kg after sticking to religiously to sw 🤔 so who knows where I'll be tomorrow.
Estimated my cc for yesterday using mfp as just under 1700. Off out to do my body magic couch to 5k now 😊

I stopped drinking regular tea about a year ago when I realised I couldn't last a whole meeting without a comfort break! Now I have 3 mugs of green tea (for the caffeine) then move onto peppermint- drink loads of it

It’s been a while since I had some peppermint tea.
When I was a teen I used to use an old coffee press to act as a filter for grated ginger and used that infusion for the peppermint tea lol.

Ok so yesterday I got wind that some friends were planning a wee surprise afternoon tea & fizz for me (they don't know I'm doing sw) as a birthday treat
Glad I found out beforehand, switched to mix of fasting/cc for the day and getting right back on sw today.

I forgoed breakfast and had a small bowl of homemade lentil soup and a bowl of berries about 2.30. My lovely friend dropped off a 3 tier cake stand with sandwiches, cakes and scones and a bottle of fizz 😱 on the doorstop to have during a zoom call after work
I felt so touched and very loved. Really determined to get back on sw today and we'll see where I'm at at wi tomorrow. I did a sneaky wee wi yesterday morning once I found out and I'd actually went up to 71.9kg after sticking to religiously to sw 🤔 so who knows where I'll be tomorrow.
Estimated my cc for yesterday using mfp as just under 1700. Off out to do my body magic couch to 5k now 😊
How lovely of them!

I have the same thing with normal tea (can barely make it back from the school run without being desperate for a wee) but I need the caffeine. Do you find green tea doesn’t have the same effect?

So planned sw friendly celebration meal today.
B - nothing (still full up from last night!)
L - lentil soup and berries
D chorizo and scallops followed by Eton mess 15.5 syns
Lots of fluids
Body magic - couch to 5k and a long walk

20200520_180252.jpg
20200520_195725.jpg

So yesterday was weigh-in and I put on 0.2kg but nevermind I did go off plan on tuesday (was 1700 kcal) and had alcohol twice which always makes the weight stick. Not properly been managing my HE fir the last few days so need to make sure I get them in

B - apple
L - Melon, lentil soup, plums
D - chicken salad and new pots with mini babybel light as HEA
S - cashews (HEB + 7.5 syns),
Fluids - slimline tonic, green tea, peppermint tea, diluting juice
Body magic - 2 hours on wii fit with kids (=3.5k steps) walk 6.5k steps
20200521_174724.jpg

I know it’s disappointing when the scales move up but at least you are aware of what might of caused it.

Your foods looks delicious as always.🤤

Keep up the good work👍

I know it’s disappointing when the scales move up but at least you are aware of what might of caused it.

Your foods looks delicious as always.🤤

Keep up the good work👍
Thank you, needed that. I've given myself a wee pep talk. I lost the first couple of weeks when I was 100% on plan with no alcohol and using my syns for meals I'd previously cooked with oil etc that were in the freezer. Think I need to go back to using syns daily for proper food rather than having some days and not others and using for treats or alcohol. We'll see what this week brings

Back