Fit at Forty 1

Love the look of your cooked breakfast.

Hope you had a good time with the in laws.

I am going to go out soon and do my daily walk. Thermometer shows 25 degree in the shade. We have a bit of breeze so should be ok I think.
It was lovely seeing them.
Hope your walk wasn't too hot! 🥵
We're not quite at 25 up here but it's still hotter than we're used too!

Manic day at work today so forgot pics of breakfast and lunch (not much difference from other days though)
B - berries and yoghurt
L - cheese & relish salad w/meal roll + activia yoghurt (HEA, HEB + 1 syn)
D - char sui pork bowls. Not decided whether to have rice or noodles. Prob 3 syns max (keep losing count when trying to work it out but it's a pinch of nom recipe for pork with a couple of GF subs as my youngest is coeliac and the rest is speed or free)

snacks - mullerlight chocolate fix 5 syns

Went for a long walk at lunchtime (needed to get away from laptop more than anything) not quite as long as I wanted as had to get back for a meeting so will probably go for a quick walk before/after dinner

Also not doing fantastic with fluids today which is unusual for me but probably because I've had back to back meetings - need to try and fit a few more cups of peppermint tea in between now and bedtime!
20200601_184648.jpg

Last edited:
It was lovely seeing them.
Hope your walk wasn't too hot! 🥵
We're not quite at 25 up here but it's still hotter than we're used too!
Glad you enjoyed your time with the in laws.

My walk was good and not too hot. Normally, I am the first one to get too hot and sweaty but for some odd reason I was fine.

Today, I went out with my neighbour but we didn't go too far. I am going out again soon to complete my daily target.

Glad you enjoyed your time with the in laws.

My walk was good and not too hot. Normally, I am the first one to get too hot and sweaty but for some odd reason I was fine.

Today, I went out with my neighbour but we didn't go too far. I am going out again soon to complete my daily target.
that odd reason is probably because you’ve lost so much weight 😁👏🏻

Couch to 5k done
B - berries and yoghurt
L - cheese & tomatoes on toast (HEA + HEB)
D - mushroom stroganoff (3.5 syns) + rice - grr, was supposed to be packed full of mushrooms but hubby (who has nothing else to do at the moment) rushed it. Was mostly beef which suited him but not me so I'm starving. Had some carrots and hummus (5 syns) + 2 plums but it's not really enough. Its only 6:30... going to go for a walk and clear my head. Not sure what I can have at the moment that would be total carbs! Might just have to go with it and make some cous cous with courgettes and leek through it you have for lunch tomorrow and make some extra for tonight. Might also fill up on fruit which I've been trying to avoid.
Hate it when things don't go to plan and you end up hungry. Also hate using syns for things that aren't worth it!

Last edited:
B - berries and yoghurt (1/2 0% Greek 1/2 0% natural because I ran out of Greek) can can definitely notice the difference in hunger.
L - got 2 slices bread out freezer before remembering I was going to make cous cous for lunch 🤔 had a pear followed by babybel salad sandwich with relish, mullerlight + satsuma and plum (HEA, HEB + 1 syn)
D - chicken dhansak & rice
It was a pinch of nom recipe with sweet potato instead of lentils, tbh it was a bit flavourless- might be because we find their recipes really salty so do reduce any seasoning, maybe too much in this case. Will stick to our original tried & tested low/no syn version in the future.
Also had another mullerlight as I was craving something sweet 0.5 syns.

Walked to a friend's for a socially distant garden visit then on to local shop to buy some of @Strawberry Madness favourite yoghurt! (And peppermint teabags)
Over 10k in steps.

Weigh-in tomorrow, will I make it into the 60s? (Potentially the 10st bracket) based on my previous weight loss of 0.7-0.8kg probably not but 🤞
20200603_201249.jpg

So maybe because I didn't actually eat very much yesterday I'm starving today!
B - berries & yoghurt
L - scrambled egg roll with tomato and relish + plum & pear + 2 giant choc buttons (splash of ss milk + relish + buttons I'm going to count 3 syns) 🙈 hope I don't live to regret the eggs but I was really craving them 🤣
D - chicken fajitas (50%creme fraiche + tortilla 10.5 syns + HEA cheese - avocado was hard so no guacamole 😔 which was actually good as would have only been able to have a tiny bit) peppers, beans, salsa

No body magic yet but planning a long walk later - hopefully rain will stay off - managed to dodge the rain on a long walk 😊
20200605_115219.jpg
20200605_190036.jpg

Last edited:
Back