Fitbit

Lil Pet Dragon

Well I thought If I'm going to be serious about this weight loss I best get down to business. So I bought myself a fitbit. It's so much fun. OMG I'm so sad lol. It's a fancy pedometer basically that measures your steps & calories, tells you how active you've been, you log your food and wear it to bed so it monitors you while you sleep, tells you when you got to sleep, how much sleep you've had.

I'll tell you one thing, if this doesn't work with slimming worlds help I'm going to be very unhappy.

Just looked it up, it looks really good but unfortunately a bit out of my price range:(
Let us know how you get on with it x

Ordinarily I wouldn't have spent that much, but ideal home shopping was doing an offer where you can pay in two installments, it wasn't to much of a shock to the purse doing it that way.

I keep looking at these on ideal worlds website, I reallllly want one!

Keep dropping subtle hints to hubby.......lol

*stamps foot* ooh I really want one!!

I ordered mine today :)

Ordered it off ideal worlds website as you can pay for it in 2 halfs. Can't wait for it to arrive :)

Wow, that's incredible. Wouldn't want to see my sleep efficiency though, but you fall asleep within 2 minutes? Incredible!

I'll just watch the thread with jealousy.. :(

They look brill a bit pricey so will have to see how u guys get on with them before i get one ive heard mixed reviews

Fitbit update

How are you getting on with it?

Sorry for the late reply, not been very active on the website of late. Knitting for 2 nieces & nephews who are expecting. I'm finding it fun. It tells you how many steps you've done & if you are exercising you can set it to time mode. I'm been logging my sleep and it tells me how often I wake up, the funny thing is I don't remember waking that many times lol.

Back