Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

fitness dvd's

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hello all, i was just thinking, do you know how we have a clothes exchange, how about we do a fitness dvd exchange too. I have a few dvd's that i never use and some that i use all the time. I would be quite happy to give away the ones i don't use and we could use the same principles as the clothes exchange, only ask for p&p. I also still have a couple of videos that i can't use as when my video recorder broke about 3 years ago i didn't replace it. I would need to go and dig them out but i have about 3 dvd's that i have never even used before.

Let me know what you all think x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Sounds good, what dvd's you got hun?

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I have the one by her out of casualty that done sw plan, i have an angela griffiths one, i have a yoga one, i have lucy benjamin i can't remember any more, i will dig them out, they are in a box in a cupboard somewhere. I also have the vanessa feltz video

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.