fitness dvd's

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hello all, i was just thinking, do you know how we have a clothes exchange, how about we do a fitness dvd exchange too. I have a few dvd's that i never use and some that i use all the time. I would be quite happy to give away the ones i don't use and we could use the same principles as the clothes exchange, only ask for p&p. I also still have a couple of videos that i can't use as when my video recorder broke about 3 years ago i didn't replace it. I would need to go and dig them out but i have about 3 dvd's that i have never even used before.

Let me know what you all think x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Sounds good, what dvd's you got hun?

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I have the one by her out of casualty that done sw plan, i have an angela griffiths one, i have a yoga one, i have lucy benjamin i can't remember any more, i will dig them out, they are in a box in a cupboard somewhere. I also have the vanessa feltz video

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.