Fitness for mums with toddler

I’d love to hear how any mums with toddlers and no help find a way to keep fit (if it’s possible)
I’ve sadly not got any help from carers or family so tot is always with me until my husband comes home and I go straight out to work.

so the only time I can keep fit is while I am with tot during the day or very late at night (11pm)

any youtubers or plans to check out would be lovely.

In fact, keeping yourself in shape as a mom is very important and it's good that you think about it. In your case, you cannot leave the child unattended and make a lot of noise. However, any physical exercise requires concentration in order to perform it correctly. If I were you, I would pay close attention to nutrition (because it greatly affects the appearance). You can practice walking on a treadmill while your baby is resting (if your treadmill is quiet), weighted squats, push-ups - anything you can do at home without special equipment. The main thing is to exercise regularly and gradually increase the load.
Another option - you can do physical activity with your baby, let him repeat after you. For example, you can teach him to play ping-pong - a certain number of calories are spent in this game. There are specail kids tables on the market so you can choose the best one here. You can also think about another activity for you two. It is great the the mum and the baby have something common to do.

Good luck!

Back