Fitness watches

Rochelle1

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

Really wanting one of these, I've seen the polar ones which look fab but they have no stop watch on them! Which is important as I've recently started jogging and need a stop watch to time myself.

so anyone who has one, which are the best? I would like it to tell me calories burned plus have a stop watch on it.

Thanks in advance! Xx

I run a lot but have never used a timing watch device, but I do use 'Map my Run' which you can download on your phone and set to any activity and tells you what calories have been burnt. Also has place to put in food in take if you want it. Hope this helps. or use the stop watch on your phone?

I run a lot but have never used a timing watch device, but I do use 'Map my Run' which you can download on your phone and set to any activity and tells you what calories have been burnt. Also has place to put in food in take if you want it. Hope this helps. or use the stop watch on your phone?
i hate taking my phone in case I lose it :( thinking about doing the couch to 5k when I'm back from my holiday, then you only need an iPod/any MP3 player and just clip it on tshirt.

I have the Polar ft4 and its great x
it doesn't have a stop watch Hun x

Rochelle, there's a page in the latest mag which covers fitness gadgets / watch things. Don't know if any of them are what you're looking for but it may be worth a look and maybe some more research into them? x

Back