Fitting superfree into breakfast

Tatws

I have just returned back to SW after a year and this time Im doing it at home. I understand the 1/3 superfree principle but am finding it difficult to fit it into breakfast. I have 42g of All Bran with my hexa milk but Im finding superfree hard to fit in.

Any ideas please?;)

I have just returned back to SW after a year and this time Im doing it at home. I understand the 1/3 superfree principle but am finding it difficult to fit it into breakfast. I have 42g of All Bran with my hexa milk but Im finding superfree hard to fit in.

Any ideas please?;)
I like cereal too, but am now finding I have 2 grapefruit (ss) then a bowl of strawberries (ss) with yoghurt on top. Didnt think I could get used to this as I too love my cereal and milk, but I have and I keep the milk in the allowance to have with a choc options for 2 syns in the eve.

Any ideas please?;)

I'd often have All Bran for breakfast too and when I do I slice some banana and strawberries into it. Delicious :D

Just playing devil's advocate here but if you were using your HEB as part of your evening meal would the same apply?

LOL True, no I wouldn't, I don't like alot of fruit in the morning I find it gives me sugar rush which leaves me hungrier quicker.

When I did EE I would either have fruit for breakfast (melon, apples etc) which are completely Superfree, or else I would just have my 2x nimble toasted with Laughing Cow spread, and ensure I got more than 1/3 superfree for lunch and dinner, which is usually easy enough, because my home made veg soups I have for lunch are completely superfree :D

today I had an alpen light, a ww yoghurt an apple and a pear.... I think that means I fit in my 1/3 superfree. However I was hungry by 11am so I think I will have weetabix tomorrow but again have fruit with them

I've found if I have the 'quick' brekkie of 2 Alpen lights and some fruit that I'm ravenous by 11. My fave brekkie at the moment is 2 eggs scrambled, a serving of baked bins, tinned tomatoes and mushrooms cooked with a little fry-lite. Keeps me going for hours.

Or, as has already been mentioned, 2 weetabix with chopped up fresh fruit. I have that with a syn free yogurt rather than use up my milk allowance.

If I'm not having chopped banana in my cereal (my usual), I just have a piece of fruit by the side - an apple, pear or orange, usually. Or I have a fruit salad with yoghurt sometimes. Grated apple is nommy in a bowl of muesli with yoghurt.

Or if I'm in a rush I'll just grab a couple of pieces of fruit and take them to work with me!

I love all bran for brekkie and it is best with strawberries , raspberries and a yoghurt on top instead of milk . You get your HE B , your 1/3 super free and save your HE A for later , win win in my opinion :D

I have berries on my breakfast. My favourites are blueberries or strawberries :)

Hey!

I munch on fruit while I'm putting the rest of my breakfast together. That way I get it out of the way first and I end up eating a smaller portion as the fruit has already filled me up. My fave is melon before a cooked breakfast & bananas before cereals.

I usually have a sliced banana on my weetabix.

Sometimes I go crazy and have some berries instead.

Last week I did have a fruit salad for breakfast which filled me up (melon, pineapple and mixed defrosted berries) but then I had more fruit during the day and got really bloated. Note to self: when having fruit for breakfast, limit how much you eat later on fart machine.

Thanks folks.

Back