Five and a half stone gone forever!!!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
Had a weigh in today, have really really struggled lately actually for weeks and have been quite down about the whole diet, this week I lost 4½ pounds taking me to a loss of 5 stone 7½ lbs!! 6 stone here we come!!! (I hope;)):D
Next weigh in is friday so only 3 whole days away, hopefully will have lost a lb or 2 by then!

wow chick that is brilliant!!!! wooohoooo!!

Do you not feel amazing and is that not a real boost for you??

yes i feel much better physically,(well not right now as feel a cold coming on lol) I have started swimming again which is somthing I have felt I couldn't do before so not been for about 8 years, glad to be doing it again as I used to love swimming and was in all the swim teams at school!!

Sbr08, it was you that convinced me to start, thank you thank you thank you xx

Well done hun! I am sitting here nearly finished week2 and wondering if I'll stick LT for the 7 weeks that I hope to do it. I am really struggling today. And then I read your post! I find it inspiring. If you can do it then so can I. If you have been struggling and still done so well.....then no excuses for me.

Thanks hun!

fantastic loss - well done you :D:D

Debz xx

lol, I know how much u believe in this diet, ull get back on track, i know u will x

Sara, you will do it, 7 weeks will fly by, think of all the lovely summer clothes you will be showing your new bod off in!

Well done brilliant loss, lbs make stones hun, and you are on a downward lovely slope, good luck for your next wi.

Wow!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!:D

Amazing loss
Well done
You must feel brilliant and so proud

My fella is buying me swimming lessons when I feel happy enough to wear a cozzie. I got pushed in a pool when I was 7 and have never gone back in water so I will have one on one lessons and I cant wait.
WELL DONE HUN XXX

5 and a half stone!!!!!!

Imagine having to carry that round in shopin bags all day!!

Well done hunni thats bloody brilliant!!

xxxxx

You are truly an inspiration! Well done for sticking it out through the rough patches, I hope I will be as determined as you!!

Well done MrsBee. 51/2 stones is so much weight to lose. You have done brilliantly. Keep up the good work and summer here you come!

Back