FIZZY DRINKS????

welshchick

Hiya guys, just wanted a bit of advice. Has been drinking lots of diet fizzy drinks and although they're free, just wondering whether you find that they reduce rate of speed loss or not? I'm finding myself having a diet coke as a reward instead of grabbing naughty treats. And feel it makes me bloat. what do you all think? xx

any sugar free drink is free i like diet pepsi, diet ironbru, sugar free touch of lemon & lime water tescos sugar free sparkling flavoured waters

any sugar free drink is free i like diet pepsi, diet ironbru, sugar free touch of lemon & lime water tescos sugar free sparkling flavoured waters

That's great, thanks! From being a lucozade addict to only diet coke I'm looking for a wee change!!
I'd totally forgot about diet Irn bru, I'll be stocking up on it 2morrow!! :D

Tesco diet Cream Soda! Om nom nommmmmm!!!!!!!! :)

Silly question, but is lilt zero free? It has about 8 calories per can?

Thanks

My dentist has warned both myself and my sister about drinking too much fizzy drinks. Apparently even the diet ones can hurt your teeth (the enamel). I've cut back to one can of diet coke a day, and my sister drinks diet coke though a straw. We were both gutted as we love diet coke! Thought I would share...

Iv never been a big drinker of fizzy pop, so dont have that much of it, unless its mixed with vodka lol... But I did once read someware on hear that the citric(?) acid or whatever the acid is called which makes the fizz can cause some people to retain water. So whilst it doesnt cause you to gain weight, it might affect the scales abit? Im sure someone will come along to clarify what i mean lol

We're addicted to the Tesco sugar free Limeade, Orangeade and Diet Ginger Beer in our house. They are often in the 3 for 2 offers.

I swear, the Limeade is habit-forming. There's never any in stock!

I have started drinking cherryaid - feels like a treat (well it does to me when I am really struggling to be good) I never used to like it but I guess my tastebuds have changed.

Back