Step 1 Sole Source Fizzylolly's from GRIM to SLIM weight loss journey...

Hello! :wavey:

My name is Sarah and I live in beautiful Cornwall with my two gorgeous children. This past year has been a difficult one and I have really been battling with my food addiction. I've been doing SW on and off for the past few years (lost 2st)... the weight comes off and then goes straight back on again :sigh:... I've always been a bit dubious over weight loss programmes like this, but after reading this forum for the last few weeks and watching Dual Dynamics (what a legend!!) I have decided to give it my all and really go for it!
I went to see my consultant today, got weighed and measured (14.1lbs... not as bad as I thought) and bought a shed load of products :D Going shopping tomorrow to buy loads of bottled water (tap water makes me gag lol) some peppermint tea and ice cubes.

I'm going to start the diet on Monday... I'm sooooo excited and a little bit nervous!

Anyway toodle-loo for now!

Sarah x

Hello! :wavey:

My name is Sarah and I live in beautiful Cornwall with my two gorgeous children. This past year has been a difficult one and I have really been battling with my food addiction. I've been doing SW on and off for the past few years (lost 2st)... the weight comes off and then goes straight back on again :sigh:... I've always been a bit dubious over weight loss programmes like this, but after reading this forum for the last few weeks and watching Dual Dynamics (what a legend!!) I have decided to give it my all and really go for it!
I went to see my consultant today, got weighed and measured (14.1lbs... not as bad as I thought) and bought a shed load of products :D Going shopping tomorrow to buy loads of bottled water (tap water makes me gag lol) some peppermint tea and ice cubes.

I'm going to start the diet on Monday... I'm sooooo excited and a little bit nervous!

Anyway toodle-loo for now!

Sarah x

Welcome to the forum Sarah!
I hope this weight plan goes well for you. If you're feeling a little demotivated, come on here for some support, that's what I do! Once you see the changes it is easy to stay focused. Keep a list of the reasons why you're doing this close to you :)
Good luck, I'm sure you'll do brilliantly x

Back