Step 1 Sole Source + Fizzylolly's from GRIM to SLIM weight loss journey...

Well I've decided to give CD another go as I only lasted until lunchtime last time!! :eek: I blame it on the flavoured porridge, it made me feel a bit sick and then I just gave up! well not this time... I've stocked up on plain porridge, strawberry and banana milkshake! my consultant recommended I do the SS+ because I'm quite tall... think I'll be able to stick to it better if I can have a small meal a day.

So far I've tried the banana milkshake with LOADS of crushed ice... it was AMAZING!!
then tried the plain porridge made the Dual Dynamics way (120ml cold water, add to porridge, blitz it, microwave for 1 minute) it was so creamy and really tasty!
Before I go to the gym I'm going to have scrambled eggs with measured amount of mushrooms... then have my strawberry milkshake before bed.

Would love to buddy up with someone... I love this forum, everybody is so supportive :grouphugg:

so have just got back from the gym... and had my last shake of the day... feeling pretty good! the only thing I'm struggling with at the mo is drinking enough water, might add some ice cubes and see if that helps?

I am on day eight just been weighes and list seven pounds yyiipppeee x only sixe stone and four pounds to go lol x x

I am doing the ready made shakes as I dont do lumps lol x it would put me right off x x I get the water down and lits more thanks to the water flavourings they really help x

Hi Deeminda! well done on the 6lb weight loss... that's brilliant! :)

I don't "do" lumps either... even with yogurt and orange juice it has to be without bits hehe!! I always do my milkshake and ice in a food processor, it comes out completely smooth and icy, just like a slushie!!!

I might give the water flavourings a go in a couple of weeks... bought some green tea today so will see how that compares to normal tea LOL! x

Hello I am on day 19, it definitely gets easier after the first week! By Saturday I think I will have lost 15 lbs, very happy!! Thought I'd jump in to say I've been drinking lots and lots of flavoured teas. I really like the liquorice one, its from liquorice root so you get a big hit of natural sweetness after you swallow, I put a tea bag in and leave it there, I top it up several times before making a fresh one. I find I'm drinking loads this way and keeping warm because despite the lovely weather I am freezing!!

Well done you x I am now day 12 had a little wobble last night and had 3 small squares of turkish delight :( x I find the water goes down really easilyy with the cd sunshine orange tastes like sherbert but really refreshing x I am glad you said about feeling cold as I am and have been freezing x so annoyed with myself for last niight as I have been 100% on plan doing ss+ oh well I spose it could have been worse it could have been the kfc my son was eating x x

You are doing fab! At least you only had a little wobble - I just had a great big wobble!! Never mind, back on track tomorrow. I was so pleased with myself, my target for 3 weeks ss was 14 and on my weigh in yesterday I had lost 15 and 1/4. So...... today the sun was shining and I gave in! I had chicken, salad, coleslaw, pitta bread, houmous, apple pie, custard and WHITE WINE!! it was lush but I do regret it big style.
Back on the straight an narrow tomorrow, 4 weeks till my holiday and I would like another stone gone so I must be good and stick with it, I know it works and I so want to look nice in ny swimming cossie!

I think the fact that we know we have had a blip but are going to get straight back on is better than thinking oh well I have failed and thats the end of another diet whixh is so often what I have done and how I ended up at nearly 17 stone lol x
I say well done you and here is to us both for the days to come x
What day is weigh in for you mine is Wednesday evening x
GOOD LUCK X

Back