Flab Fighter!!! :D

SophieLily

After failing this diet miserably for years!!!
I am now starting again with a new councillor! I think support is essential on this diet & my councill didnt give me that it would sometimes be a day later when she would reply to my texts!! By then i had already cheated!!! :mad:

We pay alot of money for this diet so it should be essential that we get teh suppiort we need!!!

Soooooo Im starting tomorrow!!
Please please please help me get through it this time & actually reach my goal!!

Has anybody got any tips for me
mine is the more you drink the more you shrink!!

Haha

Thanks xx

Hey sophielily and :welcome: back to cd.

I used to think that too,the more you drink the more you shrink,but its actually not as true as they say.I posted on here a while back about it and they say thats not the case anymore ,i just stick to 3-3 1/2 litres a day and my losses are almost the same as when i drank 6 litres.

Anyway post on here as often as you can/need and i wish you the best of luck with your restart.

Wow you used to drink 6 litres thats a huge amount i can manage 3 & thast about it & i thought that was alot!! lol

welcome hun. tips for first week keep busy and keep in mind how much you want to lose in first week go lower so you aren't disappointed.

Good luck on your restart! For the first few days I spent all my spare time reading the success stories on here (i didn't have the energy for much else lol) It stopped me from feeling sorry for myself and made me focus on why i was doing this and that i only had to endure it for a few days till i got into ketosis :)

Good luck on your restart! For the first few days I spent all my spare time reading the success stories on here (i didn't have the energy for much else lol) It stopped me from feeling sorry for myself and made me focus on why i was doing this and that i only had to endure it for a few days till i got into ketosis :)

That's exactly what I did!! And if I felt a bit weird or not 100% and wanted to check if this was 'normal' I checked on here too. In fact, at the moment I pretty much live on here!!

I lurked on here for a couple of weeks before actually joining up. Although the stories and posts are inspirational I realised i'd only truly get the support i needed by actively participating in the threads. :) Although my family and friends are supportive, i feel much happier coming to this forum as i know everyone in this section is doing Cambridge and we can all relate to each others ups n' downs at some point and offer the correct advise and support.

So like you Sauce, I too am starting to live in this forum lol. Besides my social life is pretty much non-existent at the moment but i keep reminding myself it is my choice to do this diet and it will be worth it in the end :D

xxx

Haha I agree entirely. Had a family BBQ a couple of weeks back and it was surreal - a few slices of egg, 2 chicken legs that I completely dissected and copious water and black coffee - I am having 1 day off at the end of June to basically make sure I keep at it and until then I am a sad loner... But I will soon be one of the belles so it's all good ;) and absolutely - choice... Nobody is making us look hot ;) xx

Yes in the last time i did the diet i lost 10lb in my first weigh in! So ive set myself 7lb loss because then if i lose more ill be over the moon!
Ive also been reading up on success storys, its a massive help!! We can do it ladies!!! :)

until then I am a sad loner... But I will soon be one of the belles so it's all good ;) and absolutely - choice... Nobody is making us look hot ;) xx

PMSL!! I love that! ;)

I am having 1 day off at the end of June to basically make sure I keep at it and until then I am a sad loner... But I will soon be one of the belles so it's all good ;)

I hear you there chick! :D This forum has become my social life lol. My first planned day off is mid July. I'm hoping to have dropped a dress size by then and look visibly slimmer - not to mention armed with some heavy duty Spanx! ;)

So yes, I may be a sad loner whilst on my weight loss journey -but I will be the one that comes out a belle of the ball too :D :D

xxx

Yes in the last time i did the diet i lost 10lb in my first weigh in! So ive set myself 7lb loss because then if i lose more ill be over the moon!
Ive also been reading up on success storys, its a massive help!! We can do it ladies!!! :)

That's a great way to view weightloss - under hope so if you lose more it'll be a bonus! I'll have to do that too!

xxx

I hear you there chick! :D This forum has become my social life lol. My first planned day off is mid July. I'm hoping to have dropped a dress size by then and look visibly slimmer - not to mention armed with some heavy duty Spanx! ;)

So yes, I may be a sad loner whilst on my weight loss journey -but I will be the one that comes out a belle of the ball too :D :D

xxx

'It'll all be worth it' - she says as she glugs her 2nd 2ltr bottle of water!! Actually, I take it back I'm not a loner - I visit the loo so much these days it must be classed as a real buddy...!! :sick0019:
Teehee!! Not sure if I have lost this week - but clothes are defo looser. Keep it up :D xox

I visit the loo so much these days it must be classed as a real buddy...!!

Tell me about it!! lol I did first did CD 4 years ago and I swear i didn't go to the toilet as much as I do now!! My bladder must've got weaker with age :rolleyes:

I'll have to take out shares in Andrex soon :D

xxx

Teehee :D

The daily life of a cambridge dieter!
wake up wee,shake, water, wee,water,wee,wee,water,shake,wee,water,wee,wee,water,shake,water,wee,wee,wee,water,wee,wee

Hahahaha how exciting!!!

Back