Florida Fit

Breakfast: French Toast (heb) with strawberries and a bit of sugar (1syn) it was yummy.
Lunch:- Baked potato with some butter (2syns) and tuna mayo (5syns) with sweetcorn, that should be the last of the bad mayo lol
Dinner:- Roast Chicken with veggies

you did well yesterday I think for not eating cakes and biscuits :)

Half term is starting to get a bit more difficult. Yesterday I went.to dog training, a 4hr round trip and I caved and stopped at subway because I was starving and getting a headache.
But its weigh day today and I've managed to get down to 22.8 (10lb loss) so I guess those slimming world filling meals have worked, but knowing me I'll be 7lb heavier tomorrow lol. And I had a pulled pork casserole the other night from the SW magazine and it was gorgeous, even the kids liked it and the kids don't like casseroles in general

Haven't weighed myself. I've not been great. Good breakfasts, good lunches, good dinners, but its what happens after dinner that's the problem lol. Nothing that can't be solved by the kids buggering off back to school. Had SW pancakes for breakfast, bagel thins with light phili and smoked salmon for lunch and spaghetti carbonara for dinner (from the SW mag) but I used about 5 garlic cloves instead of one, because I like mine extra garlicky. Then I had fairy cakes, lots of fairy cakes

I think I have a fair few pounds of water weight. I jump up and down so much I can't see what else it must be. But I managed to go up to 23.6 yesterday and I'm back down to 23.1 today. So I lost 5lb in 24hrs. Its not my scales, I've tried weighing my kids as well and they always weigh the same. I'm getting so depressed about it now, and panicky about the time frame. I need to lose 3 stone in 6 months and I just don't know if I can do it unless I do something drastic, I just don't know how I managed to gain 2st when I was trying, it's not like I gave up. Totally motivated now though, no sweeties, no cakes, only vlcd, so I'm doing a lot of soups. I love soup and it's a great way to get more veg in your diet. Yesterday I had 200ml of milk, a banana and some powdered peanut butter in a breakfast milkshake, then I had a steak (needed eating) with horseradish and 2 boiled eggs, then for dinner I had butternut squash and red pepper soup from a packet mix I got from asda as a substitute when I ordered a butternut squash, it was lovely. I was hungry again by 8pm ish so I had another bowl and a coffee with 0 sugar syrup.
Today I've had another banana peanut butter milkshake for breakfast and for lunch I have yet more left over soup (I made to much lol) and for dinner I have some chicken thighs that I will put with some sort of veg. Although I do have another steak that needs eating, but I may give it to the dog. Either that or soup and a steak for lunch haha

So Thursday is my weigh day and I gained 6lb, I was 23 exactly on weigh day, but last weigh day I dropped a lot of weight overnight and then immediately put it back on again, so in reality I've been steadily losing this week. I've not been amazing, but I've been pretty good. Mostly soups (I love soup), I have a really old weight watchers book and the soups are awesome in it. I had Spanish bean soup last night made with chorizo and it has to be my fav, although I got hungry and had two pieces of bread with it yesterday that I wasn't planning, but I was starved and it was better than heading for the chocolate cupboard or making a sandwich, so I take it as a win.

Back