Flabby belly

PrincessPink-x

I have lost 2stone 8.5lbs now and only 6lbs off target. I'm generally happy with my size but I still have a flabby belly that's sticks out. Anyone got any tips for a flatter tummy? I know it's never gonna be perfect as I have had 2 kids but would still like to improve it slightly

Do you do any exercise? :) x

I'm 50 with 3 grown up children so I understand how you may be busy and not have a lot of time. I have the Ten Minute Solutions Target Toning for Beginners and do the abs one 3 x weekly - ten mins can usually be slotted in somewhere and I've really seen results. I have also cut carbs right down - having celeriac mash instead of potato and cauliflower rice instead of the real thing and I've found that my tummy has reduced. I never realised how much carbs were bloating me until I cut them out!

I do excersize I cycle and walk a lot but that's not more gentle excersize at the no I do gym once a week which hopefully u can increase but not till I pass my driving test so I can actually get myself there

If its a tummy from having babies the best way to go about it is exercise. Have you tried Yoga for beginners? Its simple easy to follow and can be adapted to target your tummy I have been using it for a few weeks now and already seeing results! You just have to stick with it and at the end it will be worth it ! GOOD LUCK xx

I've found the 30 day shred is good for shaping up! X

The ten min toning solutions is fantastic, I use it every other day

Hi is this honestly only a 10 minute workout? I am thinking of getting a dvd to do at home as dont like the gym and the times of the classes close to me don't suit.

I do pilates and it's fab for toning your tummy x

I go to a class - which is probably best if you've never done either of them before - as it's very helpful to have an instructor to correct your poses/moves to avoid injury. I do have the yoga and pilates classes recorded off Fitness TV though and they seem alright (Sky + them so can do them again and again) x

Back