Flabby Tummy after C'Sec

Yummy Mummy xx

Hiya!

I had a C'sec nearly 4 months ago and was just wondering if anyone knew of any exercises to flatten the tummy again as I really dont want a flabby overhang especially after loosing weight!

Any info would be greatly appreciated! :)

I've had two sections last one in June. Dont be too hard on yourself...are you happy that your tummy muscles are fully knited back together.

Working on those lower tummy ones are the hardest but my overhang is almost gone. I got the calanetics DVD on ebay and do an hour 3/4 a week ....its really does work to tone everything.....check out ebay.

I

I second the callenetics, it pulls back together the two halves of your stomach muscles which are pulled apart as your baby grows, i tried loads of stomach exersices and found these the only one that worked really quickly.

thank you soooo much for introducing me to callenetics... i bought the dvd from amzon for £12 and the book for 1p.. and ave only been doing it 4 days but noticing a difference already.. i though i would never get rid of my overhang from c-section but am more positive now..

xxx

Hiya guys,
I too had a c-section, and have that lovely over-hang! So after reading this thread I went and looked up this callanetics, and the reviews were amazing! So I bought the 10 yrs younger in 10 hours from ebay for £6.97, (even tho I'm only 24...doubt it'll make me look 14 haha!) and the book for 1p on amazon!
Really excited now....I think once i've done it I might write a little review on here.....so thanks for mentioning it, hope it'll sort my mummytummy out!

Hiya guys,
I too had a c-section, and have that lovely over-hang! So after reading this thread I went and looked up this callanetics, and the reviews were amazing! So I bought the 10 yrs younger in 10 hours from ebay for £6.97, (even tho I'm only 24...doubt it'll make me look 14 haha!) and the book for 1p on amazon!
Really excited now....I think once i've done it I might write a little review on here.....so thanks for mentioning it, hope it'll sort my mummytummy out!

hey thats the same one i got, i swear it really works.. ave only cone 5 hours and my legs have completely changed shape!

it take a while to get use to it and in the right position but stick at it.. let us know what you think of it :D

xx

I will do! x

just to let you know i also just bought a pilates ten minute solution dvd... and tried it for the first time tonight, it has 5 different 10 min sections for different parts of the body, and the part for the abs is a good workout..

I just did my one hour callenetic workout and then 3 sections of the pilates.. good workout!

Doing both dvd helps your flexibility and will help with the positioning of your body in each!

it was only 3.78 from amazon.!

xx

My callanetics book came today and I have read it, but not starting until the DVD turns up as I need the visual aid!
I have read alot about Callanetics since and I can't believe the reviews it get....everyone seems to believe it amazing and swears by it!
There were pics in one book of a women when she started and then after her 19th session and the results were amazing...before hand she has quite a flabby looking bottom and back and after 19 hours she looked smooth, toned and tight and amazing really!
Can't wait to get going now!

Back