• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FLABeLOS!

Hi everyone,

Are we ok to use the FLABeLOS machines whilst on TFR? I had a go this morning, used the toning programme, boy it sure vibrates your brain ;). I didn't have any increase to my heart rate, therefore I'm thinking very unlikely I'm going to be doing any excessive cardio work?

Any ideas anyone?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
are these the same as a vibroplate?
if so,yeah they are fine.
if not,i don't know what it is but will be ok anyway if its not full on cardio x

Yes, am sure it's the same as the vibroplates, you just stand on it, and it vibrates quite intensely for 10 mins - great way to start the day!

power plates are great!thinking of restarting using one now I am well into Lipotrim

I've been on FLABeLOS 4 times this week, at the start of the week, I tried a pair of jeans on (size smaller than usual), I could fasten the button, but couldn't get the zip up all the way. I tried them again this morning, and the zip flew up! Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I'm definately going to keep the FLABeLOS going!

yay cool! keep it up i guess its just for toning and no cardio. im going to start the powerplate machine today too. its so quick n easy! although i do feel very ticklish. :p

The flabelos is fabulous!

It's basically the same kind of thing as a vibro plate. I have used the vibro 4 times a weeks for months, and I reckon it has helped so much with my toning. I love it.

Keep at it Debbie, it can only do you good! It's great that you've noticed a difference in your jeans!