** Flabless Friday Daily Thread **

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 21 January 2011 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Good morning :)
    Hope we are all well today and feeling strong for the weekend :)

I am about to take my eldest to pre school then taking hubby and Abbie into town to have their mullets cut .. Abbie has a lot of hair and wont keep bobbles in as she 'twirls' her hair when she is tired so it needs chopping !!

then its tidying the house ready for friends coming this weekend :) We are planning a chinese tonight , so i am going to have a chinese omelette , so not too far off plan but still yum :) I am starting 810 on monday anyway so ketosis not much of an issue !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Katie --

Sounds like a good compromise. I hope you have a good weekend.

I have a "daytime" Pampered Chef Party -- I do not need any more kitchen stuff... but it is a chance to meet with some ladies I seldom see.

But... it has been a busy week in the evenings, especially. I feel as if I really behind in what "I should be doing..." -- I'll have to really make an effort this weekend.

I am soooo cold all the time -- and this gray weather is really getting to me.

I hope every one is looking forward to th weekend.

MinnieMel

4. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    love the title - wish it was true!!

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! Long list of things to do today - but am sitting here instead - need to finish a newsletter, address the envelopes (which means I have to sot through and find all the addresses first), tidy the kitchen after my baking fest late last night (all given to little ones pre-school this morning!)and then tidy/sort my craft area so it doesn't resemble a 3 ft high dumping ground. And all before 11.30. Some chance

have a good day - see you later if i get time !

5. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    morning everyone,day 5 for me,think im in ketosis now as im feeling very chirpy and energetic,most unusual for a friday,well houswork for me today,then dentist later,hope i dont floor him with my breath!

6. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Dreading the weekend. Grrr I hate them so much but got no excuses to cheat.

Swimming this afternoon with my LO which should be interesting as we've missed all the lessons so far this year plus the past two weeks he's started crying when he goes in the bath. Hope I don't come out of the lesson deflated and depressed.

Come on flab, melt away!!!

7. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Loooool!!

8. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi gang

Day 16 for me, got nothing planned for the weekend apart from chilling out and doing sweet f.a. which is great! :D

In work at the moment so no fun times here this afternoon lol, went for my WI yesterday and had lost 21lbs in 15 days! That has now gone up to 22lbs in 16 days! yay!

Trying to avoid doing the daily weigh like I used to though, have been pretty good at sticking to the every 3 days rule I made for myself.

Hope you all have a good Friday and enjoy your weekends, keep up the fight against the flab!

J

9. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , day 3 is always my worst and then it gets loads better , sleep it away or keep busy and tomorrow you will feel a million times better :)

10. determinator

determinator Banned

lol .. I refuse to go to the dentist when i am in ketosis !!

11. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    in-it-to-win-it, you may feel 100 today, but just think about feeling 18 again when you get to goal, whereas when I get to goal I will be happy to feel 30 again! (am 37 in May, but life has been tough since I turned 33, so have aged a great deal in 4 years).
    Well we are off to Tesco soon, no doubt will be buying extra treats for Mr T, to compensate for my lack of them.
    Stay strong all and have a wobble free weekend.

ps MMMM Determinator that chinese omelette sounds yum, RubyAngel just have a good old gargle of m.wash before you go and MM why not treat yourself to a cheap and cheerful bunch of colourful tulips to brighten things up.x

Last edited: 21 January 2011
  12. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Can someone kick me up the bum & tell me to get on with the housework please? Bought a new shower curtain on Sunday and as I had Monday off work thought I'd clean the bathroom & put it up. Needless to say it's still in the wrapper. Did bung some bleach in the loo though!
    Work has been poo today - came home and did 45 mins on the wii fit (Imagining when doing the jogging that I was running on someone's head :rolleyes:). Think I might just jump in the shower (complete with old curtain) then curl up and watch trashy telly and slurp my tetra cocktail (tall glass, lots of ice and a straw).

13. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    well ,dentist went ok,both kids all good,but i have to go again on monday for a filling,im so paranoid about my death breath cannot stop swigging mouthwash,oh well it will be worth it .stay strong peeps.xx

14. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Rubyangel, I'm sure killer breath is an occupational hazard if you're a dentist so don't worry about it. One of the reasons I decided not to be a podiatrist was cos I can't bear smelly feet!

15. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just a quickie to say hello ! 1st day back at work was ok, boring tho! Went out for birthday tea, had chicken, salad and a bun! But glugging water now. Not my bday til Monday but no babysitter so we just went to a harvester!

Not very sole source but not bad !!!!! Back on plan!!!

16. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Charley! Don't think it matters where you go, just nice to have a change and for someone else to do all the work! x

17. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    evening girls, hope you had a good one

todays been a good one, another 100% day with my 4 litres of water
    spent most of the day curled up on someone elses sofa, under the duvet all cuddled up watching a movie, was lovely :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Evening everyone :)

Been 100% all week so I'm proud of myself! Not drinking enough water though at all. Probably only having 1 litre which is terrible!

OH is at uni tonight getting some coursework done so I've been watching telly and just played Singstar Abba haha.

Hope everyones having a lovely evening. It's the weekend woooohooo :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.