Flaming Grill Pubs

Chipmunk89

but you can call me Toni!
I did a search here and on Google and couldn't find anything SW related about this chain so thought I'd make one just so I can double check that I'm going to make a sensible choice...

Menu Here

I'm thinking one of the steaks with a jacket potato instead of chips and some vegetables. I won't have any sauce (not a big fan of any of the sauce choices anyway) and that way I'd only have to allow a few syns for the use of any oil when cooking, yeah? If I ensure they don't put butter on the potato before giving it to me?

Those BBQ ribs are looking mighty tempting. Also, the garlic bread and butterfly breaded prawns. Mmmm!

NO. MUST BE GOOD. WI on Monday!

I did enjoy, thanks. Felt good to resist the naughty stuff - including a pud even though my OH sat there eating one in front of me. Men!

xxx

My "Last Supper" was at a Flaming Grill...good times. I think it's the best pub food available (chain wise) but I dread to think what the syns are.

Luckily there isn't one near us so I'm not regularly tempted, we'd have to drive 40 minutes to satisfy my meat cravings :)

Back