FLAPJACK

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Well, I did promise on this forum that I was gonna give them another go! well, I got my replacement (from the ones that were mouldy) today, and going to give it another bash for lunch.

This will defintely be a big test to see how much my palate has changed as last time (first week) I could take 2 or 3 bites at the most and just couldnt take the rest.

WATCH THIS SPACE FOLKS!

I think the peanut one was better compared to the cocunut one. I ate 1 peanut but could not eat the coconut one at all.
Good Luck with that :D

Good luck from me too. I couldn't eat more than 2/3 of one before feeling pretty ill. Funny how some people love em and some hate them though!

Well girlies

50 mins gone, about a third eaten,,,and oh, I am trying, I really am. I am not feeling as sick as I did the last time, but I am being honest and just dont think I can do it! I did try.....I didnt want to be beaten.

it is the smell...cant pick out what it is...like an oxo cube, or something!!!! I think I may have to admit defeat, but thankfully not hungry..wonder why!!!!

My pharmacy, bless her, even gave me another freebie one..she is good..the amount of things she has given me is amazing! But, I think I will be giving her that back unless someone would like one and I will send it to them GLADLY :)

Awww sorry to hear you still couldn`t stomach them :(

But well done for trying!!!

Xxx

LOL Scotsmist, you are really not inspiring me to get them at weigh in tomorrow morning!!!

If they have some non-mouldy ones in stock though I will get one of each, give my jaded palate a different flavour and texture.

Hi Scotsmist,
you do make me laugh, I am still in the minority (me and Katy now) who like these. Last weigh in on Monday I got the mouldy ones and returned them then today at the weigh in she gave me others, different date and guess what, mouldy again, so none for me on the hols, I took shakes instead, but that's fine too.
Go on Elle-emm, be daring try them, you may just love them.
Doirin

Doirin, where are you in ireland? i got some more today, what date were the mouldy ones?

Mmmmmmmmm....mouldy flapjacks......!!!!!! never tried 'em and I'm SO glad I missed out on THAT particular experience!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmm....mouldy flapjacks......!!!!!! never tried 'em and I'm SO glad I missed out on THAT particular experience!!!!!!!

Haha ditto!!! It`s totally put me off even trying them!!

haha dont think i'll be trying them next week lol !

LOL Scotsmist, you are really not inspiring me to get them at weigh in tomorrow morning!!!

If they have some non-mouldy ones in stock though I will get one of each, give my jaded palate a different flavour and texture.

hahahah - oh sorry Elle, but really, you know that I wanted to so much like them and had hoped my palate had changed...they certainly didnt feel as bad as last time, when I was even holding my nose as I was taking a bite!! I just dont think they suit me...TRY THEM,,,you have to now, cause I did :)!! hahaha

I don't like the flapjacks either! Although I do have to say the peanut ones taste much better than the coconut ones. Haven't tried them in over a month though. But I look forward to having my coffee-choco shakes too much now to switch! haha xxx

Back