flapjacks? i was almost sick

SBR08

ok so i got some flapjacks today

they are the most disgusting things ever- i felt so sick eating them. They are so dry and i had to chew it for ages

yuk yuk yuk

i decided to try some flapjacks this week also. Had one yesterday. I'm taking my other back to change them. I'd actually rather starve!!

I made everyone at work try a bit, i don't think they believed how bad it was! lol

yep minging things!! I have two left (supposed to be todays lunch and dinner) and they are getting swapped at WI this affy!!!

some one suggested porridge but i couldnt bring myself to even try it , incase i wasted the flapjack and had to miss a pack.

They certainly are an acquired taste ;)

I tried half a flappy with half a vanilla pack with water & blitzed it with a hand blender.... wasn't too bad at all :D

i'm the porridge eater:D:D:D.

ive eaten all mine this week by mixing with sweetener and hot water.

they are proper minging on their own, the sugar kinda gets rid of the salty taste.

and i will admit, that when i get weighted on saturday, i'll be getting a couple more.

sorry

flapjacks ewww the best place for them is the bin! x

they do get easier to swallow promise, i now get 2 a week for emergencies like shopping trips. remember you can only have 1 a day so if your a flapjack junkie be aware of this

Still got three in my cupboard and every time I open the door they look at me funny... when I start again I'll be swapping 'em over sharpish!

They are vile. They are like saw dust mixed with a cheap peanut butter. I used to be a nut eater. Since refeed the tought of a nut in any shape or form makes me feel sick and its all down to the flapjacks. Fair play to anyone who can stomach them ....ugh

FLAP JACKS ROCK!!!!

FLAP JACKS ROCK!!!!

Am with Nic on this one. Love them now!! Try them again in a couple of weeks, you will be glad of something to chew on!! (No smut intended Garry). I get 7 a week, one a day for lunch. Also helps increase your water intake as you need more to get through them!! My sister calls them oxo cubes!! lol

They are EVIL!!!!
If ever a product violated the Trades Descriptions Act it is the LT 'flapjack'....

lol :D They certainly ain't no Marathon (I refuse to call it Snickers) Flapjack.

HD - I think they are going to be called marathons again soon, and starburst are going back to opal fruits..... do you remember the advert??Opal fruits made to make your mouth water......

Oh Howdy I love Marathons. Next time I tuck into a peanut "flapjack" I will pretend it's a marathon(I have a wild imagination. lol):p

Back