FLAPJACKS = VOM!!!!!

Molly7917

OMG i decided that i couldnt stand the chicken soup any longer no matter how much Tabasco sauce i put in the. So took them back the chemist and changed them for flapjacks, had one for my tea. Imagine eating oxo's, well thats what they taste like. Absolutely vile i feel sick now!!!!!!
So back to the chemist tomorrow and ive decided now that all i can have is strawberry and chocolate as i dont like the vanilla either....Ne one else had them? :confused:

Iv just stuck to strawberry and chocolate - theyre delish!!
have yet to try the flapjacks and soup - and probably wont for a while!

Honestly i wouldnt bother there both disgusting, they are the texture of sawdust and repeat on you! And i wouldnt go as far to say there delish! I dont mind this diet when i am in work but i cant bare it when i get home! Im struggling a bit, so am just looking at doing it until the end of the month and then maybe go to SW or WW....

awww - see i really like the chocolate and strawberry shakes ... mmmm :D everyone has different tastes though! good luck with it :D x

hi Molly - I actually felt like that the first time I ate a Flapjack they do het better- believe it or not just had a coconut one for my supper and though it lush .Surprisng when your taste buds alter to not tasting food something as bland as that was a treat lol

Have to agree, the flapjacks are just pure nasty. I love salt, HUGE salt fan, but when I tried the peanut one it was disgusting and I spat it out, it's like a slab of salt, so I binned it and cracked open the coconut, that didn't taste any better, I even tried dunking it in black tea... don't get me started on the soup, why can't they make a veg one? even chicken stock would be more palateable

This is my 2nd week, but I am sticking to the shakes for sure... if you don't like the vanilla try adding coffee, it's much nicer.

x

i got one flapjack last time i went it was grose i have never tasted anything like it the choc shake it nice x

ye i like the strawberry and chocolate there the nicest. Couldnt add coffee to the vanilla coz i dont like coffee :-( I got a coconut one aswell and opened that b4 and yeh you are right its vile aswell......

I just want to eat sumthing, even sumthing healthy!!!!!!!

They are gross. Repeated on me all day and every time it did, I wanted to hurl!
They pushed me right over the edge, straight in to the Cambridge Diet's direction.

well sounds like I am totally mad then - As I appear to be the only one to enjoy the cocnut flapjack ---- Well I have always been ravenous eater lol:p

I thought they were pure vile as well but I agree with Lain that your taste buds do change and after a few weeks as your body gets accustomed to the vitamins and minerals they don't taste so awful...I would be lost without them now as they are very convenient to have when out and about.

Love Mini xxx

Sorry but another peanut flapjack liker here! Just as well coz there is no way I could make a shake at work coz I hadn't told them I was on LT and had no intention of doing so. I could eat the flapjack without anyone realising. I do enjoy them, though prefer the less well cooked ones.

I also love the vanilla as a latte and both the strawberry and chocolate. With all that sweetness it was a nice change to have something more savoury coz I hated the soup first week and have never tried it again.

x

I havent tried to flapjacks yet...

I HATED the soup the first two days but I like it now... Going off the Vanilla shake though...

My menu:
Morning - vanilla with enough coffee to get me high hehe ( i think the vanilla is minging)
Dinner time - chicken soup with pepper and chilli powder (loads of chilli, the chicken soup is minging)
Evening- Cold chocolate (not so minging)
and i have three peanut flapjacks a week (minging) in place of one shake for some minging variety hehehe....
atleast it beats the ten puonds of pure poo I was eating a day before lipotrim, so I try to enjoy each and every minging minute i am chewing xxx

The first time I tried a Flapjack was yesterday, it was the Peanut one and I have to admit I did like it, I never asked before as I heard many say it was disgusting but my lovely LT lady gave me a couple of samples to try, very handy for when I am out and about and need some food.
I also like the Chicken Soup, my fave is the Chocolate shake, I do get strawberry once in a blue moon but can't abide the Vanilla.

well sounds like I am totally mad then - As I appear to be the only one to enjoy the cocnut flapjack ---- Well I have always been ravenous eater lol:p

The first time I tried a Flapjack was yesterday, it was the Peanut one and I have to admit I did like it, I never asked before as I heard many say it was disgusting but my lovely LT lady gave me a couple of samples to try, very handy for when I am out and about and need some food.
I also like the Chicken Soup, my fave is the Chocolate shake, I do get strawberry once in a blue moon but can't abide the Vanilla.

We all have our own favourites...
I love the Vanilla and Strawberry shakes but can't stand the chocolate shake or the Chicken soup.

Don't really like the Coconut flapjack but might try it again if my chemist ever gets them back in.

Peanut flapjack is yummy if they are fresh...

Love Mini xxx

I must admit I havent tried the flapjacks yet but there something appealing about the sound of peanut flapjacks ( maybe I'm thing about liking them to peanut starbars lol!). I've even thought if they taste like cardboard at least I'd be chewing! Maybe next week I'll try them, even the chemist says they are disgusting. I might just stick to vanilla with cold coffee. Xx

The chicken soup is digusting!!

Back