FLAPJACKS = VOM!!!!!

:D
My menu:
Morning - vanilla with enough coffee to get me high hehe ( i think the vanilla is minging)
Dinner time - chicken soup with pepper and chilli powder (loads of chilli, the chicken soup is minging)
Evening- Cold chocolate (not so minging)
and i have three peanut flapjacks a week (minging) in place of one shake for some minging variety hehehe....
atleast it beats the ten puonds of pure poo I was eating a day before lipotrim, so I try to enjoy each and every minging minute i am chewing xxx

Hahahaah I lve your use of the word minging!!

I have chocolate with shed loads of coffee in it about 11am

Vanilla on its own or with cinamon (hot if i put cinnamon in it) 4PM

Chicken soup or minty choc for tea around 8PM

I must admit I havent tried the flapjacks yet but there something appealing about the sound of peanut flapjacks ( maybe I'm thing about liking them to peanut starbars lol!). I've even thought if they taste like cardboard at least I'd be chewing! Maybe next week I'll try them, even the chemist says they are disgusting. I might just stick to vanilla with cold coffee. Xx

The 'peanuts' rolled around in my mouth for hours when I eventually managed to get the rest of the bar down without heaving my guts up.....good luck hun ;-)

(and that was one bite!) :D

Hahahaah I lve your use of the word minging!!

I have chocolate with shed loads of coffee in it about 11am

Vanilla on its own or with cinamon (hot if i put cinnamon in it) 4PM

Chicken soup or minty choc for tea around 8PM

Cinamon!!!! :D I havnt heard about this ... tell me tell me please!!! lol :D

Cinamon!!!! :D I havnt heard about this ... tell me tell me please!!! lol :D

oooooh its lovely, I add a bit of cinnamon or nutmeg etc into the vanilla, then pop it in micro until it is just warm. tastes just like my Mums rice pudding....really conforting :)

Ohh... nutmeg I never thought of that, I don't like cinnamon or coffee I'll have to give it a whirl , thanks :)

Well today, I got a sample of the peanut flapjack - Eurghhhhh, absolutely disgusting, just about managed to eat one bite... One thing I don't get - how on earth can they call it a flapjack - flapjacks have oats in!!!

I started off with a mixture of chocolate and strawberry shakes, hated chocolate to begin with, but now I'm really liking it. I love the strawberry though.

The chicken soup, and vanilla shake don't appeal to me at all, so think I'll pass on those.

are we allowed cinamon and nutmeg?! how and where do i buy this?! lol

hiya I am beginning to tolerate the 'flapjacks' there not to bad and i really enjoy the chcken soup, please be aware that your tastebuds do change over the coming weeks, so can I suggest you give them a try again a bit further down the road

xx Sharron

are we allowed cinamon and nutmeg?! how and where do i buy this?! lol

Its a spice in a jar hun, should be able to pick it up next to the pepper :)

its no different than adding chinese five spice or curry powder to the soup, but just dont go overboard on it, which is hard to do anyway coz it'll taste horrible ;)

hiya I am beginning to tolerate the 'flapjacks' there not to bad and i really enjoy the chcken soup, please be aware that your tastebuds do change over the coming weeks, so can I suggest you give them a try again a bit further down the road

xx Sharron

yeah im thinking of trying the coconut one, mixing half up with half a vanilla shake and putting sweetners in it...I'll let you know how I get on! :) xx

I didnt think we were allowed to put the shakes in the microwave because it destroys the nutrients??

Its a spice in a jar hun, should be able to pick it up next to the pepper :)

its no different than adding chinese five spice or curry powder to the soup, but just dont go overboard on it, which is hard to do anyway coz it'll taste horrible ;)

and we are definatly allowed these?
I didnt even know we could add stuff to the soup!!

My advisor says the chilli, curry powder, spices etc are fine as long as its not too much. The microwave thing, I only heat it to luke warm. One time I left it a bit too long and it took the taste right out, was disgusting! xxxx

Back