Flapjacks

Hi.
Ive never tried the flapjacks...think I may just get them now - so much easier at dinner time than the shakes.

One thing you don't have to worry about: it is healthy. What isn't healthy is carrying weight you shouldn't have. Before people start to criticise how you lose weight they should consider that they were probably saying you should lose weight as too much is unhealthy! They seem to want it both ways!!

I tried the peanut & the coconut & I preferred the coconut - I didn't enjoy the peanut one at all.... My pharmacist told me they were yucky last time I was on LT so I avoided them - delighted I've discovered them this time - I really enjoy them!

mmm, am I missing something, but I got 2 of the coconut flabjacks, took one bite of one and almost threw up. Thankfully the pharmasist let me swap the other for a chicken sachet... Is the peanut one nice as I am missing having something to chew lol

I nearly threw up just from the smell of the soup :sign0137:, asking for flapjacks next week as like metioned before its easier when your out at the cinema or something.

mmm, am I missing something, but I got 2 of the coconut flabjacks, took one bite of one and almost threw up. Thankfully the pharmasist let me swap the other for a chicken sachet... Is the peanut one nice as I am missing having something to chew lol

Trepidation is the word....Went to the chemist today, got 2 coconut, 2 peanut and 3 soups! I generally stick to strawberry!

I put my coconut one in the toaster and found it quite nice x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

you are only allowed one a day because they are slightly higher in cals. they do taste cray but i find them very handy when i'm out and about, just pop em in handbag and away i go :)

I rang lipotrim and you are allowed three a day but need extra water. I am on two a day but will be on three from next week as I can't stomach the shakes any more. I love them toasted and since I started them bowels are working much better. Sorry about tmi

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

You can have flapjack on 100% TFR but whether you want them is another question lol.... I have tried both now and hate both, but thats just me. I really wish I liked them as I am desprate to chew somthing x

Have you tried toasting them hun?? Taste much better in the toaster lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi. I had 1 of the coconut flapjacks last weekend, I think I must have done some sleepwalking because I'm sure I was eating a circle of MDF from the builders merchants, surely they are the food of the devil, I hope the peanut one is a bit better!

bigjeeze said:
One thing you don't have to worry about: it is healthy. What isn't healthy is carrying weight you shouldn't have. Before people start to criticise how you lose weight they should consider that they were probably saying you should lose weight as too much is unhealthy! They seem to want it both ways!!

Agreed! :0)

Back